• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help how do you keep all your ADR's organized?

W

wdisneelvr

I'm having a problem keeping all the ADR's (priority seating reservations) organized, they seem to be all over the place! :upsidedow

Is there a special print out somewhere that keeps them in order or do you just make your own?

I use Google Calendar. I put all my ADRs in the calendar before my 180 window opens. As I make the reservations I adjust the time and I attach the confirmation # to the calendar entry. When my ADR is confirmed I change the color of the calendar entry to reflect that I did get that ADR.

HTH!

Yup, I use a spreadsheet which I can access on my iPhone or iPad. :thumbsup2

I too, put them in my phone and I also bring a file with me that includes all our information that I transfered from the Disney website to a Word document.
I then take that with me the day of that specific reservation just in case something happens to my phone.

I too, put them in my phone and I also bring a file with me that includes all our information that I transfered from the Disney website to a Word document.
I then take that with me the day of that specific reservation just in case something happens to my phone.

Bingo!

I use the TripIt app. It is AWESOME. I just forward my email confirmations (resiort, dining, air) and they show up under my trip in the app with all the relevant info. They also create a calendar feed that I add to my iPhone, iPad, google calendar.

We actually put ours in 4 different places.

We have a excel spreadsheet we print out & take with us.

We enter the ADR's on disneyworld.com website because we can see them and confirm they are there.

We enter them in our iPhone calanders with Alerts set to go off 2 hour & 30 minutes before times.

We also email excel spreadsheet to our email address, we can access email on our iPhone.

Many copies just in case!

:thumbsup2

I don't have a smartphone, so I just use printouts. I printed out a daily itinerary on thick cardstock paper. I made them the size a little larger than a big index card. I noted all ADRs, parade times, and anything else we might have planned for that day. I cut them out and put them in my binder - each day we grab the corresponding card and go! Worked well for us last year.

I have printouts and I also have an app on my iPod. I have each reservation saved and the confirmation number.

I also have them written down in my travel notebook.

ateam79828592 said:
I use the TripIt app. It is AWESOME. I just forward my email confirmations (resiort, dining, air) and they show up under my trip in the app with all the relevant info. They also create a calendar feed that I add to my iPhone, iPad, google calendar.

I use tripit as well. Then I have a hard copy back up in a binder just in case something goes wrong with my phone

I put each reservation time/day, location and confirmation number on the calendar in my phone. I will also be taking a printout of each reservation.

Sent from my GalaxyS II

I've always used a spreadsheet that I print out, then also have printouts with all the details and confirmation #s. However, that was all before I had a smartphone and used Google Calendar. I'll probably still do the master spreadsheet that just lists each day's ADRs, but a lot of the details I'll probably just keep in Google Calendar that I can access on my phone, so I don't have to carry a bulky notebook around with everything in it.

I have an excel spreadsheet where I keep my basic park day plans/ADRs. I'm going to print a couple of copies of this and take it with me to the parks. I also have the ADR#s written down on my ipad calendar for further reference.

My friends think it's super nerdy, but I make a Word table for each trip we take. I break it down by date, best/worst parks, EMH, and crowd levels. I also have columns for morning/afternoon/evening with each day's ADRs and any other special happenings. I then keep this in my purse, and it's also in my email in case I lose the paper format.
Thankfully, with the revolution of smart phones, I can now access the original emails too right on my phone!

I have an excel spreadsheet that I am able to print out on a 5x7 piece of cardstock and then laminate. It has all the info on it that I need for the week. On it (for each day) are the park hours, which park we are going to, fireworks show hours, ADRs and confirmation numbers and any other bits of info I need to know. On the back I have a list of phone numbers including the resort number, WDW dine number and a couple of others.

No need to worry about carrying bulky notebooks or my phone battery conking out.

I make a very large spreadsheet for planning and booking that lists each day, the park hours, what park I would like to go to that day and then breakfast, lunch and dinner. I then wrote a macro that creates a small business card size of each day individually that I print on cardstock and laminate. It slides right into a wallet or pocket daily and I don't have to use up phone battery on reservation info. I would rather take pics to upload to facebook on my phone.

Hi
I just print out my schedule on my printer, cut the paper so it's not too big, and then laminate it. Works great!!

Wow you guys are so great with all the ideas and suggestions on how to keep your ADR's handy and organized. looks like I will make a spreadsheet with all the daily activities and print that out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter