Help from one small person to another please

Wendy1985

Known as the energetic bunny in my house
Let me just say my xsmall adult sweats are getting to big and they where just washed

Tried looking for smaller sweets but all I found is summer sleep where I want winter because I am always cold

TiA

Last edited:
  • Pea-n-Me

DIS Veteran
    Let me just say my xsmall adult sweets are getting to big and they where just washed

Tried looking for smaller sweets but all I found is summer sleep where I want winter because I am always cold

TiA
    What size were you before? (If you feel comfortable answering.) Weren’t you losing weight? XS is pretty small. Are there concerns you’re losing too much?

Allison

DIS Veteran
    Why?Just why? Is it really necessary to be so rude to an innocent question?
    I would call it a loaded question. The OP knows what her options are. She also has a history of what appears to be an unfortunate unhealthy obsession with her size.

Bamaclan4

Mouseketeer
    I would call it a loaded question. The OP knows what her options are. She also has a history of what appears to be an unfortunate unhealthy obsession with her size.
    It is your opinion that she knows what her options are. No need to be nasty or degrading.

agavegirl1

DIS Veteran
    When I was in my twenties I found a boy’s 14 or girls XL fit well. I still have to wear children’s size hats.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.