Help from one small person to another please

Back on topic: OP, try looking at Uniqlo for sweats -- their sizes run small, so make sure to look at the measurements. Once things open up again, you might be able to try on some of their sweatpants and things at a nearby store. The Uniqlo pile lined sweatpants and leggings are great for those of us who run cold! Also, Lands End kid sizes (XL, XXL, and plus XXL, for example) work very well. They have pile lined leggings, too. This isn't really the best time of year to find these things -- start checking once the fall/winter things hit the stores -- but you might find some great bargains in the clearance sections online!

Last edited:
Let me just say my xsmall adult sweets are getting to big and they where just washed

Tried looking for smaller sweets but all I found is summer sleep where I want winter because I am always cold

TiA
I suspect kid's sizes will be a little short for you. For a quick-fix try washing and drying them on the hottest settings your machines have. That should shrink them a little. Aren't sweats meant to be a little baggy anyway?

I suspect kid's sizes will be a little short for you. For a quick-fix try washing and drying them on the hottest settings your machines have. That should shrink them a little. Aren't sweats meant to be a little baggy anyway?
Oddly enough, the Old Navy kids pile lined leggings (girls XXL) are very long! Mine are at least 3 inches too long. But they do make perfect spring leggings -- not too warm, not too cold -- and super soft! They were $8/pair on sale with free shipping! Gap Kids pile lined leggings fit better in length and overall proportion, but they were very hard to find last fall.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter