Help from one small person to another please

Wendy1985

Loves everything fitness
Let me just say my xsmall adult sweats are getting to big and they where just washed

Tried looking for smaller sweets but all I found is summer sleep where I want winter because I am always cold

TiA

Last edited:

Let me just say my xsmall adult sweets are getting to big and they where just washed

Tried looking for smaller sweets but all I found is summer sleep where I want winter because I am always cold

TiA
What size were you before? (If you feel comfortable answering.) Weren’t you losing weight? XS is pretty small. Are there concerns you’re losing too much?

Why?Just why? Is it really necessary to be so rude to an innocent question?
I would call it a loaded question. The OP knows what her options are. She also has a history of what appears to be an unfortunate unhealthy obsession with her size.

I would call it a loaded question. The OP knows what her options are. She also has a history of what appears to be an unfortunate unhealthy obsession with her size.
It is your opinion that she knows what her options are. No need to be nasty or degrading.

When I was in my twenties I found a boy’s 14 or girls XL fit well. I still have to wear children’s size hats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter