Hello, Room Service? - A DXDP Review *Completed

Do you think they would frown upon sharing a steak at YS? Good review!!!

I doubt it - they were very accomdating. And the porterhouse is a lot of steak.

Great trip report! When you use two table service credits for room service, did you say the tip is included? :confused3

Yes the $3 service charge and an 18% gratuity is included when ordering room service. So while it is 2 credits, there are no out of pocket expenses on the meal.

I finished the second half of Cindy's drink while she walked around Japan (No matter how bad, I couldn't just throw it out - that would be alcohol abuse).

We stopped and had lunch (review to come).

After lunch I continued my drinking (but ended up skipping several countries).

Next up was a Peach Snap from the Joy of Tea stand in China.

O - M - G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is possibly the best drink I have ever had! It was like peach iced tea - not too sweet, cold and wonderful. When I ordered it, I was warned that it wasn't frozen (I'm not sure if they had just put in a new batch or if the machine was acting up) and this made it even better than if it was frozen. It was like a mixed drink served over ice - so it was cold but easy to drink and it went down so smooth. I almost went and got another one and I wish now that I did - it was that good. I'm glad that they are only available in one place otherwise I would be partially inebreiated all the time.

WDWJune2009086.jpg

I can't agree more. My fiance tried this last March and I took a sip. Amazingly good. I have kidney issues and thus mostly no alcohol for me but if that wouldn't stop me...I'd ask for it in a trough!:lmao: With a straw please!:rotfl2:
While enjoying these, we met a group of people who were doing a beer drink around the World - two of them were feeling pretty good which made me realize that I was in complete control of myself despite my drinking.

I think that at the first sign that I was "feeling it", I'd stop, have some water (or lunch) or rest on a bench. While I enjoyed my drink around the World Showcase, I think I was too concerned about acting like an idiot to really let myself completely relax.

Same here - I hate feeling out of control and would be in ultra paranoid mode. It is funny watching others and wondering:
"Is Aladdin hotter inibriated?"

Me not him inibriated btw...;) Because if he was he might be just a sloppy mess and that is not sexy with a fez.

Although, that could make me hotter?

Hmmmm...
Too much to contimplate!

Me not him inibriated btw...;) Because if he was he might be just a sloppy mess and that is not sexy with a fez.

Although, that could make me hotter?

Hmmmm...
Too much to contimplate!

I don't know - a tilted fez, a crooked (tipsy) smile - "Hey Baby, want to ride on my magic carpet?" :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter