Heading back to Princess Josie's Castle-An AKV May 22-29 PTR-TR Started 6/3!

I have been going through pics of trips gone by and came across this one and I thought I'd share. It won't be near as funny as watching the video of the live event.

plutopoopy2003.jpg

This is a pic of Lindsey on her first trip to WDW. She is about a month away from her 3rd birthday in this pic. This particular morning we had gone to the Crystal Palace for a delicious breakfast with Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, & Eeyore. We had a great time. We finished our breakfast around 9am but it was our last day at Disney and we were heading to Sea World. We decided to skip Mk and just head over to our new hotel near Sea World.

We grabbed a ferry back to the parking lot so we could get on our way. At 9am there are plenty of people riding from the parking lot to MK but we were the only ones on the boat headed from MK to the parking lot. We were so lucky to have Pluto on the boat all to ourselves. The interaction was fantastic. After some play, pictures and autographs Pluto turned around to look across the lake. At this point, Lindsey in her loudest voice screams "EWWWWWWWW MOMMY, PUTO POOOPIED!!!". Joe and I about fell over. :lmao: Now look at the picture....do you see what she thought was poopy and do you see her hands over her mouth in horror....Pluto must have heard her because he turned around and started acting like he was laughing and acting silly.

Just wanted to share something cute...I know it's not near as funny not seeing it live but maybe it will brighten your day a little. :goodvibes

:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

that is too cute!!!! I hope you got that one on video!!! good blackmail use for the future when she becomes the dreaded teen!!! :eek:

Kids do say the darndest things!!!

I love it :lmao:. Isn't it funny what kids notice? This picture could win a prize. It really looks like she is surprised to see Pluto.

Hey girl, I am so sorry I've been away for so long. Our laptop died, so I bit the bullet tonight and went and got a new one. Thanks for letting me know about your new PTR...now I'm going to read it. Guess what...I'm pretty sure Jasmine and I are going in January....tell you about it after I read your report

:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

that is too cute!!!! I hope you got that one on video!!! good blackmail use for the future when she becomes the dreaded teen!!! :eek:

Kids do say the darndest things!!!
We have this on video and well protected. :rotfl:

7 MONTHS
:cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana::yay::yay:
Yay for 7 months!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

:lmao: That is hilarious and adorable!
Thanks Lessa!:goodvibes

What an awesome and hilarious story!
Thanks Megan! :goodvibes

I love it :lmao:. Isn't it funny what kids notice? This picture could win a prize. It really looks like she is surprised to see Pluto.
She was so surprised. We were in the middle of potty training so what Pluto was doing was so wrong to her...:rotfl2: Never in a million years did we expect it.

Hey girl, I am so sorry I've been away for so long. Our laptop died, so I bit the bullet tonight and went and got a new one. Thanks for letting me know about your new PTR...now I'm going to read it. Guess what...I'm pretty sure Jasmine and I are going in January....tell you about it after I read your report
Sorry about the laptop. :sad2: I was wondering where you were. I missed you friend. I'm glad you're back! Can't wait to hear about your plans for January!! You are so lucky to go back so soon. :worship:

Leanne--what an AMAZING gift to give your parents!! WOW!!

Love the Pluto pic--it made me laugh out loud!!

YAY for 7 months!!! :cool1::dance3::cool1:

Leanne--what an AMAZING gift to give your parents!! WOW!!

Love the Pluto pic--it made me laugh out loud!!

YAY for 7 months!!! :cool1::dance3::cool1:
Hi Becky! I've talked with Mom and Dad's wedding planner over the phone and she is SOOOOOOO nice. Glad we could make you laugh a little... :goodvibes

Bump, working on anything fun? I am starting to look at ADR's
Hi Mary! Didn't want to spend precious weekend time cleaning so I worked really hard and got everything done last night. Tonight we had a wedding/reception to attend for a guy I work with. It was nice. Josie cried when we left. She was having a ball dancing. :cool1:

What are you into tonight? I have been starting to pick a few places to dine. In about 4 weeks we wil be able to make some adrs. CAn't wait...I feel like things are really coming together when our ADR's are made. :)

Hi readers! :banana: I'm starting to research restaurants and menus and thought of an interesting question to ask each of you (this will also help me narrow some things down)....

If you could only go to one sit down meal on Disney Property during your vacation, where would it be and why?

I read your first report and loved it! I'm in on this one too, wishing for a rain free trip for you and your family!

I think the vow renewal package that you and your brother are doing for your parents is an awesome idea!

Hi readers! :banana: I'm starting to research restaurants and menus and thought of an interesting question to ask each of you (this will also help me narrow some things down)....

If you could only go to one sit down meal on Disney Property during your vacation, where would it be and why?
Sorry I'm giving you two!!
I'm doing two must do's and it is strictly from reviews as I have not done any yet!!
Whispering Canyon --dinner and
Ohana's --breakfast

and if you really want me to be of no help at all :lmao: :rotfl:
I bet the girls would really like the Hoop de do and the Luau (but those are dinner shows)

I read your first report and loved it! I'm in on this one too, wishing for a rain free trip for you and your family!

I think the vow renewal package that you and your brother are doing for your parents is an awesome idea!
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by both of my reports!!! :wave2: Almost forgot, thanks for the rain free wishes too...hopefully WDW will be a "poncho-free" zone most of the trip. :laughing:

Stay tuned more fun to come!:goodvibes

Hi again kimbo...I checked out your TR. What a good looking family you have! Your daughters are gorgeous and about the same age as our little girls. Looks like your girls had A LOT of fun during that trip. :goodvibes

LOVED Ohana dinner, two words, BREAD PUDDING!!! I liked Wispering Canyon too, the antics were awesome, and the food was pretty good there too. I got some pics on my report somewhere back earlier on. But that place was fun, and I'd LOVE to do it again! I think those were my favorite places from September. Kona was good in May....so many decisions!!! LOL

That is such a tough question!

If I am choosing a place I have already been and loved I would say The Plaza.

If choosing some place new I would say Jiko. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter