Heading back to Princess Josie's Castle-An AKV May 22-29 PTR-TR Started 6/3!

As long as the meet is on a weekend, I'm in!!! I can't take days off, got graduation next year, and possibly a huge grand gathering at disney next year to go to....but weekends, I'm FREE baby!

We can do that! Now I've got to start scheming with the rest of the girls on when we're going to meet up! This is coming together so nicely! :banana:

Inspired by my DIS friends, I have scanned several pics of past trips. The first of many I offer you is a pic from my first trip with DH (Joe). My Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother, his GF, two aunts, and two uncles went on this trip with Joe and I. We had just got engaged about two weeks before this picture. My aunts bought us the mouse ears....this is when Joe was sweet and still trying to impress me...:rotfl2:

engagedkiss1999.jpg

Hi readers! Has anyone tried the new online ADR system? How did it work? What did you think?

I'm trying to decide if I want to call or give this a a try in a few weeks!

I used the online ADR system and it was fine. I know the "add celebration" worked, but not so sure about the allergy information. We got the cup cakes and cards, but no one asked about allergy information.

As long as the meet is on a weekend, I'm in!!! I can't take days off, got graduation next year, and possibly a huge grand gathering at disney next year to go to....but weekends, I'm FREE baby!

We will get there on a Monday(5/24) and we leave Sunday(5/30). Woooooooo hooooooooo I'm so excited :dance3::yay::woohoo:.

Inspired by my DIS friends, I have scanned several pics of past trips. The first of many I offer you is a pic from my first trip with DH (Joe). My Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother, his GF, two aunts, and two uncles went on this trip with Joe and I. We had just got engaged about two weeks before this picture. My aunts bought us the mouse ears....this is when Joe was sweet and still trying to impress me...:rotfl2:

engagedkiss1999.jpg

At least you have a working scanner :rotfl:. I looked at Walmart last week and they didn't have much to chose from so I need to go to BestBuy. I love the picture, it is so cute. Too bad men don't keep that sweetness :sad2:.

I used the online ADR system and it was fine. I know the "add celebration" worked, but not so sure about the allergy information. We got the cup cakes and cards, but no one asked about allergy information. Good deal Dana! I was hoping it worked for someone! :goodvibes

We will get there on a Monday(5/24) and we leave Sunday(5/30). Woooooooo hooooooooo I'm so excited :dance3::yay::woohoo:. Maybe we can do the 28th or 29th!

At least you have a working scanner :rotfl:. I looked at Walmart last week and they didn't have much to chose from so I need to go to BestBuy. I love the picture, it is so cute. Too bad men don't keep that sweetness :sad2:.
I know it's pitiful isn't it??? I'm panicking a bit...read the next post!

love this picture Leanne!! ya'll are soooo cute...and Ashton really likes it and was inspired I am being smothered in kisses, tickles, and respberries at this very moment:love::rotfl2:

that is the sweetest!!! doncha just wish it would last forever...too bad we don't know that at the time:rotfl:

:wave2:

I saw part of a thread about the list for Disney Dining in 2010 being final so I went to the Disney site to see what the hubbub was about....

Among others I'm sure, but three of my top choices aren't on the dining plan in 2010...Teppan Edo, Tutto Italia and Yak & Yeti aren't listed on the 2010 dining brochure... dining plan price raising, park admission raising, parking price raising, photopass increasing,Disney say WHHHHHAAAAAATTTT? :scared1:

Hopefully they just didn't proofread the list before they published it....this is crazy.

love this picture Leanne!! ya'll are soooo cute...and Ashton really likes it and was inspired I am being smothered in kisses, tickles, and respberries at this very moment:love::rotfl2:

that is the sweetest!!! doncha just wish it would last forever...too bad we don't know that at the time:rotfl:

:wave2:
Awwww, glad we could inspire Ashton. :goodvibes I do wish it would last forever. He still has his moments though. :love:

Leanne, what a fabulous picture! I love seeing pictures from the past.

I need to go check out that updated list of restaurants on DDP. I kinda understand why Y&Y isn't there. All of the other Landry's restaurants were off the list. I guess it just caught up this year. It certainly sucks about the other two. I had heard they weere really good.

Oh man, how sweet!! LOVE that picture....so, does 5/29 sound like a good day for a meet? Sounds like it is all coming together nicely, scary how that happens sometimes, isn't it? LOL

I do wish guys would keep that sweetness, mine still has it, when he wants to show it!!! HAHAHA

I don't like the changes on the DDP, I enjoyed Teppan Edo!! But, can see why they're taking it away, I had shrimp and steak, that usually costs the SAME as one day on the DDP, so that's totally understandable, but WHY take away places AND raise prices??? But, until people don't pay those prices anymore, they will keep making them higher.

I'm really looking forward to this meet....maybe it's time for a new ticker...HAHAHA once we decide on a day that is!!!

Leanne, what a fabulous picture! I love seeing pictures from the past.

I need to go check out that updated list of restaurants on DDP. I kinda understand why Y&Y isn't there. All of the other Landry's restaurants were off the list. I guess it just caught up this year. It certainly sucks about the other two. I had heard they weere really good.
Thanks Megan about the pic! I have more coming. :)

I'm going back to look at the DDP list again. Maybe we can come up with something but we were really really looking forward to Teppan Edo again. They made such a big deal out of Joe's birthday and everyone was so friendly that we just fell in love with the place. :sad1: I guess I will have to get over it and go back to the drawing board or pay OOP. Quit whining right. :rotfl:

Oh man, how sweet!! LOVE that picture....so, does 5/29 sound like a good day for a meet? Sounds like it is all coming together nicely, scary how that happens sometimes, isn't it? LOL

I do wish guys would keep that sweetness, mine still has it, when he wants to show it!!! HAHAHA

I don't like the changes on the DDP, I enjoyed Teppan Edo!! But, can see why they're taking it away, I had shrimp and steak, that usually costs the SAME as one day on the DDP, so that's totally understandable, but WHY take away places AND raise prices??? But, until people don't pay those prices anymore, they will keep making them higher.

I'm really looking forward to this meet....maybe it's time for a new ticker...HAHAHA once we decide on a day that is!!!
I think you need to add that ticker girl! I'm looking forward to the meet also. :woohoo: We're leaving out the evening of the 29th but we're flexible. We won't leave the resort until 4ish so the 29 works fine for me.

My hubby can be a big sweetie too when he wants...:rotfl:

I agree with your assessment of the changes. You'd think with the economy still in the toilet they would do one or the other -increase prices or cut back on offerings. At least we still have Ohana! :cool1:

Wow, lots to catch up on! I was busy today and have not had time to get on until now.
Kona was ok, I should have ordered something else. The Kona Cone was a big hit though.
Very cute pic of you and Joe! Ah the days were they used to try and impress us....
DANA You need a ticker girl! I am so excited you guys are coming! We need to spend some time this trip!
Wow, I am shocked about the dining. Y&Y was our favorite. I also had Tu Ital and Teppan Edo on our list. Man, I am worried about all this. I really hope they extend the 4/3-or we may be in trouble.......

Me again, :) Just checked out the dining plan page and it looks like the 3rd party restraunts-not owned by Disney get added at the end. So, it sappears the list is not yet final. Fingers crossed!

Wow, lots to catch up on! I was busy today and have not had time to get on until now.
Kona was ok, I should have ordered something else. The Kona Cone was a big hit though.
Very cute pic of you and Joe! Ah the days were they used to try and impress us....
DANA You need a ticker girl! I am so excited you guys are coming! We need to spend some time this trip!
Wow, I am shocked about the dining. Y&Y was our favorite. I also had Tu Ital and Teppan Edo on our list. Man, I am worried about all this. I really hope they extend the 4/3-or we may be in trouble.......
Thanks Mary! I'm shocked too. I just checked it out at disneyworld.com, compared 2009 to 2010 and EPCOT and DTD have been massacred. I hope this is just tentative. Someone on the dining board posted a CM told them the list was final. :scared1: It can't be right though because Coronado Springs Resort is missing altogether. :confused3 Disney needs to get it together. My OCD is kicking in and I need facts people! :rotfl2:

Me again, :) Just checked out the dining plan page and it looks like the 3rd party restraunts-not owned by Disney get added at the end. So, it sappears the list is not yet final. Fingers crossed!
I've definitely got my fingers crossed too! :goodvibes

Here is an idea?!? go on the WDW site and click on the contact portion at thebottom and send them an email with your question concerning your ADR questions...I have done this for other questions before I found the DIS...also if you go on the booking page sometimes you can chat with a CM; they will answer just about all questions too! worth a shot!!!

BTW: Dana's ticker is a single line above her pics in red -- hers is counting down the days, hours, minutes, and seconds until ya'll are there :yay:
Luck!!!

Here is an idea?!? go on the WDW site and click on the contact portion at thebottom and send them an email with your question concerning your ADR questions...I have done this for other questions before I found the DIS...also if you go on the booking page sometimes you can chat with a CM; they will answer just about all questions too! worth a shot!!!

BTW: Dana's ticker is a single line above her pics in red -- hers is counting down the days, hours, minutes, and seconds until ya'll are there :yay:
Luck!!!
I may have to contact Disney directly because my OCD is in overdrive now. :rotfl: Thanks for info on Dana's ticker. Have the boys tried to get Dayne going? Did it go okay?

They are out there now! but, I could have sworn Danny told me he needed a new vacum hose before he could install it?!? but, they have been out there for about an hour and half now...Dayne came home and started taking the old one off before he even talked to Danny :confused3 :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter