Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

I booked our F! package on the website - there is a specific page for hungry bear grab & go for F! The RBT premium is booked through the F! Dining package page directly, and the regular RBT packages are booked on the RBT page as normal reservations, and upgraded day-off when you get there.

I believe I have heard that people booked MSEP on the website, but I am not sure about that one.
interesting today the website only goes up to July 31st hopefully it'll all work out for us lol :smickey:

I'm trying to book a Fantasmic dinner package for 07/30 and only the Hungry Bear is showing up. Have the others sold out already or not released yet?

Also, same question for Blue Bayou - can't see any availability for 07/29, 07/30 or 07/31 and I checked at 60 days out for each date?

Thanks

I don't think BB has released any availability for regular or package reservations yet.

RBT premium may have sold out that quickly, but a bit shocking if the regular RBT reservations that can be upgraded to normal dining package are also gone! Hopefully they just haven't been released.

I'm trying to book a Fantasmic dinner package for 07/30 and only the Hungry Bear is showing up. Have the others sold out already or not released yet?

Also, same question for Blue Bayou - can't see any availability for 07/29, 07/30 or 07/31 and I checked at 60 days out for each date?

Thanks
I see River Belle Terrace has openings. For the standard package you just make a regular reservation and ask on check in.4DE27737-9D2A-498E-A10B-1805B66FADE7.jpeg

I'm going to be dropping/adjusting some reservations for next week. It includes 6 for Plaza Inn character breakfast 6/8 @ 10:20, 6 for LL brunch 6/10 @ 12, 6 for WCT on 6/10 @ 4:30, 5 for Hungry Bear Grab & Go on 6/11 @ 6:30, and 6 for Goofy's Kitchen on 6/12 @ 5:20.

I might end up having to keep the Plaza Inn, HB and Goofy's reservations as-is if I can't adjust them to be fewer people (previous attempts haven't worked), but the LL and WCT had to be made separately in the first place to get us all in. Sadly 6 members of our party are unable to go with us.

UPDATE: I was able to adjust all reservations except Hungry Bear. So if anyone was looking for first show Hungry Bear on Saturday 6/11, message me and we can meet up! I have 5 available meals.

Last edited:
First two days successful bookings with backup. Ill have some to release in a few more days after our plans are complete….

Web site is WAY slower and harder to use for most reservations IMO.

But used it yesterday to book 2 at the same time, doubt it was worth it….I would have had plenty of time to do them on the app.

Nice to finally be able to relax a bit with planning….

It really has gotten stressful , probably more of my age and tolerance these days …

Was on right before 0600 today to do a mock booking for the premium dining for F! at RBT

Nothing.

Anyone else get lucky? FYI: wasn’t going to really book, just seeing if I could

Website?

I did notice Savi’s was already open at 6am ….not sure if this was a known thing or not.
I actually tried the app on my phone and didn’t see anything

Then I looked at the website (still on my phone) a bit later then 0600, actually like 0640 and saw it differently

Guessing website is the way to go with this one

After years of keeping away from it, I finally caught COVID :( so we have to cancel part of our trip as I am trying to complete my full quarantine to keep everyone safe. I am about to cancel the following reservations. Good luck! I will be cancelling them momentarily.

(I'm sure these are gone by now so I removed them - I hope everyone enjoys!!)

Last edited:
Anyone else having trouble booking ADRs right now? I can get to the credit card confirmation screen then any card i try (even new cards) it gives me an error message.

Anyone else having trouble booking ADRs right now? I can get to the credit card confirmation screen then any card i try (even new cards) it gives me an error message.
Nevermind - for anyone in the same boat, the answer seems to be the same as any other time you have trouble with disney's websites - try from an incognito window in your browser.

Heads up! Getting ready to cancel 2 reservations for four people for Monday, June 6th, for the Plaza Inn Dining Package for 1 pm and 1:40. There are 8 of us so we have two reservations for four people a piece to cancel. If interested, send me a private message and we will coordinate! If no one is interested, I will just cancel tomorrow evening.

Heads up! Getting ready to cancel 2 reservations for four people for Monday, June 6th, for the Plaza Inn Dining Package for 1 pm and 1:40. There are 8 of us so we have two reservations for four people a piece to cancel. If interested, send me a private message and we will coordinate! If no one is interested, I will just cancel tomorrow evening.

Just sent you a message!

I see River Belle Terrace has openings. For the standard package you just make a regular reservation and ask on check in.View attachment 673713
Just a question, can you get a regular River belle reversation and tell them you want to upgrade to fantasmic when you dine and they let you? I’m not really so into the menu for River belle and do have hungry bear… not sure if the area is that much better…

Just a question, can you get a regular River belle reversation and tell them you want to upgrade to fantasmic when you dine and they let you? I’m not really so into the menu for River belle and do have hungry bear… not sure if the area is that much better…
Yes that's how I understand it, but I've booked the premium package so can't say from personal experience. From descriptions posted the HB and RB regular packages seem to have adjacent viewing areas.

Well, so far so good, sort of. We are a party of 5, so I dont know if that causes issues at some places as I know tables for 2 or 4 are more plentiful.

But so far I've been able to get
8/1 Dinner reservations on arrival day for Goofys Ktichen 6:30 pm

8/2 1st park day (starting at DL) Lunch reservations for Cafe Orleans 1:00, Dinner at Naples Ristorante DTD at 6:00

8/3 2nd park day(starting a DCA) Breakfast reservation at Storytellers at 7:30, and dinner at La Brea Bakery 6:15.

But the sort of comes in is that the LA Brea reservation is only for 4. It's a party of 2 adults and 3 kids, so we can squeeze together no problem with an extra chair, or even a kid in my lap. Do you think it will be an issue if I show up with an extra kid?

I've got alerts set for a 5 res opening up or even a 3 and 2 person . But there isnt anything in the 6 -630 range showing up. In fact I beat the dining alerts this morning, had I not clicked right when they opened up I wouldn't have gotten what I did.

Tomorrow is my stressful morning. I need a princess adventure breakfast and a WOC dessert party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter