Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Is Carnation still only taking breakfast/lunch reservations and just doing walk-up list for Dinner? Does anyone know?

We found it available today for June 2nd. At the time they had both breakfast and lunch. Glad that we happened to look. Our favorite place for lunch when in the DL park.

Anyone have a link to what the River Belle Terrace Fantasmic spot looks like during the show? I have a reservation for this and the Hungry Bear and need to let one of them go. I'm tempted to let the River Belle go because of the cost. Are the seats good enough that it's fully worth the price?

Well, one of the draws for the premium viewing is similar to the WoC dessert party - you are paying for the actual seats, so you aren't sitting on the ground. So that is something to keep in mind with the price difference too.

Anyone have a link to what the River Belle Terrace Fantasmic spot looks like during the show? I have a reservation for this and the Hungry Bear and need to let one of them go. I'm tempted to let the River Belle go because of the cost. Are the seats good enough that it's fully worth the price?
We did River belle Fantasmic viewing in 2019 and it was great. The food wasn't the best, but they have changed the menu and it looks much better now. The seats were wonderful. I would do it for the seats alone. After Fantasmic we were allowed to stay at our table to watch the fireworks. I don't have a picture of our view, but it was very good. You're up above the crowds since you're on the terrace.

Go to YouTube and search “Fantasmic river belle premium package”. People have posted videos from the seats.

If anyone wants to coordinate release of Hungry Bear Fantasmic dining package for 2 people at 6:30pm for this Thursday 6/2 send me a message. I have to cancel it by tomorrow (6/1).

Tomorrow's the day! Time to start making dining reservations. One good thing about being in the Central Time zone is that 6 am drops happen at 8 am here.

So, I've heard conflicting reports.. any difference between using the app on my tablet, or being logged in on my laptop?

At least my most difficult reservations are at the end of my trip and I'll have some practice by then.

Tomorrow's the day! Time to start making dining reservations. One good thing about being in the Central Time zone is that 6 am drops happen at 8 am here.

So, I've heard conflicting reports.. any difference between using the app on my tablet, or being logged in on my laptop?

At least my most difficult reservations are at the end of my trip and I'll have some practice by then.
I would log in to website on either tablet or laptop. The app seems glitchy and harder to search exactly what you want.

I had no problem using the app every morning…no way I was getting out of bed to use my laptop at 6 am lol.

Someone here said they had both app and website open to get two different reservations at the same time. Impressive!

I managed to Snag my Lamp light reservation this morning were all pretty excited as its my family's fave, however I have some concerns about the reservations im supposed to need to make tommrow morning and the day after. I am hoping to make our MSEP plaza inn dining tomorrow morning and our Fantasmic dining package for the following (for August 2 and 3) however when I was poking around the app and site this morning I noticed you couldn't book them on the website and while they were on the app it said no availability? do these reservations drop differently?

I booked our F! package on the website - there is a specific page for hungry bear grab & go for F! The RBT premium is booked through the F! Dining package page directly, and the regular RBT packages are booked on the RBT page as normal reservations, and upgraded day-off when you get there.

I believe I have heard that people booked MSEP on the website, but I am not sure about that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter