Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

So there appeared to be some MAJOR glitch last night! All of a sudden I got bombarded for available dining reservations for May 28th through my notifications and when I looked nearly every restaurant had openings. When you tried to book, it just gave you an error message. It was like this for a few hours. I almost ran here to tell everyone but then realized it wasn't letting you book anyways.

Because I'm a pest, I kept trying to book a Hungry Bear package for Fantasmic! idly while watching tv and it actually let it go through right before the glitch resolved itself and they all vanished and as of today its still there so looked like we lucked out and got one. But I would imagine that's the reason for the delay.

So there appeared to be some MAJOR glitch last night! All of a sudden I got bombarded for available dining reservations for May 28th through my notifications and when I looked nearly every restaurant had openings. When you tried to book, it just gave you an error message. It was like this for a few hours. I almost ran here to tell everyone but then realized it wasn't letting you book anyways.

Because I'm a pest, I kept trying to book a Hungry Bear package for Fantasmic! idly while watching tv and it actually let it go through right before the glitch resolved itself and they all vanished and as of today its still there so looked like we lucked out and got one. But I would imagine that's the reason for the delay.

It is also interesting as I randomly check and look at Blue Bayou - in the app it changed from all being blue and just saying to nothing available to now June 24th and on being hashed out and saying closed. Rumor prior to today has been that June 24 is the reopening date. I am hoping this may be confirmation of that and that maybe reservations will open soon??!?

Quick question, reservations open up at midnight still correct? Planning for the Fantasmic package for my upcoming trip. Thanks in advance!
Things seem a little broken right now - there was some kind of update earlier this week where a bunch of availability was dumped all at once, and then nothing.

For regular dining reservations, they in theory drop at 6am pacific. For special packages like WoC dessert party, those have been dropping sometime - not super consistent, but in general between 1 and 3am. Unfortunately there is not a lot of consistency again - after several months of it, I had thought DLR had finally fixed its dining res issues, but it is back to a guessing game now.

Things seem a little broken right now - there was some kind of update earlier this week where a bunch of availability was dumped all at once, and then nothing.

For regular dining reservations, they in theory drop at 6am pacific. For special packages like WoC dessert party, those have been dropping sometime - not super consistent, but in general between 1 and 3am. Unfortunately there is not a lot of consistency again - after several months of it, I had thought DLR had finally fixed its dining res issues, but it is back to a guessing game now.
Thanks for the info! I'm the type that will wake up at 1am and camp out for a bit to make sure we have the best chance. Will post when they drop for me here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter