Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

I am not very tech savy so would also like some information on how to set a dining alert. Do you use a specific app? I have a trip planned in November and want to be sure I get some of my dining priorities and appreciate any tips on getting them.
Can't seem to post that here, but I did not use an app. If you search on dining alerts disneyland. Two main ones pop up. Some are free some charge a fee. M- dining one I used for restaurants. M watcher had the dessert party. There are probably others, this is the first time I used it. Mostly if you are ready when the reservations open, you probably don't need it. But I think it could be useful to modify or when sold out and you are waiting for a cancelation

Can't seem to post that here, but I did not use an app. If you search on dining alerts disneyland. Two main ones pop up. Some are free some charge a fee. M- dining one I used for restaurants. M watcher had the dessert party. There are probably others, this is the first time I used it. Mostly if you are ready when the reservations open, you probably don't need it. But I think it could be useful to modify or when sold out and you are waiting for a cancelation
Thanks so much!

Hoping for some feedback re booking the premium dining (tables) at RBT for Fantasmic

For those of you who have had success booking, what time did you obtain it…from app or website or ?
Please share your experience
We are there in July and I had done the whole wake up to book drama (although because I live in New Zealand it was a 1am job 😑). I had my eye out for any premium RBT packages but they never seemed to drop at the same time as everything else. As it happens, I got ours on a day I’d missed the alarm and was maybe half an hour later to check. There it was! So I don’t think my experience will help, other than to say it seems random… Good luck! I’ve since set a couple of alerts for places I missed and these have come through too. My family are going to be complaining about all the reservations, they would be happy eating anywhere lol.

Has anyone eaten at the La Brea Bakery in Downtown Disney recently? On the day reservations dropped right at 6 am, I was only able to geta 4 person reservation for 6:15, when I really need 5.

I've got dining alerts set for 5 and 6, but nothing is showing up, I only see availability for 2,3,or 4, and then only at 8:15, which is too late for my crew. I thought about setting an alert for 3, so that we can split up, but I don't think the system will let you hold two reservations at the same time, correct? I don't have an issue with my youngest granddaughter hanging out in my lap if necessary, would they let me do this if I can't get a reservation for 5. I'm trying to do I've been searching around, but seem to only be seeing the same few photos; are there many tables for parties of 5?

The other adult in my party doesn't do much at all with her phone besides text and facetiming with her grands, I'm going to download the app when we get there, but she will be no help prior.

My window for dining reservations for Aug 10-15 is going to be in a few days. I’m however going on the Disney fantasy Saturday and will have to book using my phone and hopefully the ships wi-fi will be up to the task. Is it better to use the app or should I book on the Disneyland website through safari on my phone. You have to do each day on a rolling basis correct, even if you are staying on property at Disneyland? At WDW you can book all your dining reservations for all the days of your trip on the first day of your 60 day window, but I don’t think this is the same at Disneyland.

Some suggestions for good gluten free sit down dining options is much appreciated too. Thanks

The reservations page was crazy this morning! It just wasn't working properly, kept crashing on me etc. I've never seen it like that. It was so frustrating, I tried reserving Oga's like 5 times and it would fall through at the last second. I wasn't able to get any dinner reservations but did get World Of Color and Plaza Inn parade package. I'll have to try again later for dinner and breakfast.

The reservations page was crazy this morning! It just wasn't working properly, kept crashing on me etc. I've never seen it like that. It was so frustrating, I tried reserving Oga's like 5 times and it would fall through at the last second. I wasn't able to get any dinner reservations but did get World Of Color and Plaza Inn parade package. I'll have to try again later for dinner and breakfast.
Same. I’m so frustrated too.
I tried for the premium dining package for Fantasmic at RBT, didn’t get it, moved right along and tried for Oga’s and the same thing happened, every time I clicked a time it would spin or take forever to load and then be gone!
Grrrr

I did get World of color too though, although I wasn’t planning it for our first night. Did you get the 1st or 2nd WOC?

I did snag a Lamplight Lounge brunch because I’ve heard so many great things about it but then realized my starting park is DL.
It’s our first day and I’m not sure I can change that, after a 4 yr hiatus I NEED to enter DL first, it’s a thing. So prob have to give up the brunch

Same. I’m so frustrated too.
I tried for the premium dining package for Fantasmic at RBT, didn’t get it, moved right along and tried for Oga’s and the same thing happened, every time I clicked a time it would spin or take forever to load and then be gone!
Grrrr

I did get World of color too though, although I wasn’t planning it for our first night. Did you get the 1st or 2nd WOC?
I got the first one. It was weird, though, because I tried 3 times and it crashed, then said none were available, and then both times showed up.

Anyone have any luck getting the MSEP Plaza Inn package via Mousewatchers? We are signed up but nothing has popped up yet. Trip starts July 12th.

I have a
August 1st 9:35pm Oga ADR, I will not need. If anyone wants to coordinate let me know over the next few days.

I did snag a Lamplight Lounge brunch because I’ve heard so many great things about it but then realized my starting park is DL.
It’s our first day and I’m not sure I can change that, after a 4 yr hiatus I NEED to enter DL first, it’s a thing. So prob have to give up the brunch
I had the same thing happened and just switched parks. We have park hoppers so we can just hop over to DL afterward.

Has anyone booked the Carthay Circle Lounge recently? It says online that they take reservations, but I havent been able to get anything to come up for August 9/10/11.

Is the Splitsville Bowling Alley good for a lunch res? I got it for our Downtown Disney day because was recommended in the guidebook

Is the Splitsville Bowling Alley good for a lunch res? I got it for our Downtown Disney day because was recommended in the guidebook
I think it's worth doing for the novelty of eating in a higher end bowling alley if you don't have one near where you live. The food is not bad but honestly, with Downtown Disney, you're just picking the type of cuisine you want because I'd describe most places there as "decent but not spectacular".

I struck out with Trader Sam's yesterday, but DH scored today. Can I just say again that I really hate how you can't do dining reservations for the length of stay at DLR. Such a PITA to get up every morning :( No Oga's yet, but I can't tell whether they've dropped yet.

I struck out with Trader Sam's yesterday, but DH scored today. Can I just say again that I really hate how you can't do dining reservations for the length of stay at DLR. Such a PITA to get up every morning :( No Oga's yet, but I can't tell whether they've dropped yet.
Oga’s drops at 60 days out like the other dining, at 0600 PST

it’s generally all scooped up by 0600:10

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter