Has Anyone had a Waitlist Come Through Recently

I'd be happy to, just not sure it's allowed.

You are allowed to post the link to any business. If it shows up as ****, then the filter did its job,

If that is the case, then it can not be discussed or hints given on how to find it other ways!

You are allowed to post the link to any business. If it shows up as ****, then the filter did its job,

If that is the case, then it can not be discussed or hints given on how to find it other ways!
Thank you for answering so quickly. I sent a private message to CarolMN and I got the ****, so I got my answer.

I have never waitlisted before so I'm a little fuzzy on how it works. I have a December UY so I would normally have to bank my points in July. I just decided to try for BWV in October. I can book nights on either end but not two in the middle. I had a couple of questions. 1. Should I have waitlisted the two nights separately? I did them together. 2. If I were to book the same nights at SSR as backup what happens if the waitlist never comes through or does after July? I wouldn't be able to bank the extra points after July even if they were tied up in a scenario like this right? Thank you!

I have never waitlisted before so I'm a little fuzzy on how it works. I have a December UY so I would normally have to bank my points in July. I just decided to try for BWV in October. I can book nights on either end but not two in the middle. I had a couple of questions. 1. Should I have waitlisted the two nights separately? I did them together. 2. If I were to book the same nights at SSR as backup what happens if the waitlist never comes through or does after July? I wouldn't be able to bank the extra points after July even if they were tied up in a scenario like this right? Thank you!

One night is always easier to fill then two. You can still set up a second WL for one night if you want.

Any changes to the points via waitlist after July 31st means those points can no longer be banked.

So, if you book SSR and what you want comes through and is less, those points are stuck.

Keep checking. Several times a day. Things change so much! You could also book the two SSR nights individually and have the waitlist adjusted to replace them. You have to call to add those notes.

We have OKW booked for a Dec weekend, but want to switch to BW, but only waitlist available. We don't care which category of room, so should we put in waitlists for each category of room?

Yes we recently switched 3 nights June 3-6th from 1 bedroom VGF to 1 bedroom CCV via waitlist. Was approved about two weeks ago.

Thank you for answering so quickly. I sent a private message to CarolMN and I got the ****, so I got my answer.
You can actually click "preview" in the message box if you want to check before posting. (not really on topic but just thought I'd share that little tech tip :) )

We have OKW booked for a Dec weekend, but want to switch to BW, but only waitlist available. We don't care which category of room, so should we put in waitlists for each category of room?
You can only have 2 waitlists so pick 2 room types and create 2 waitlists. Garden view is best odds of matching, I believe.
And don't give up too soon! If I could get a 3 night standard view at BLT via waitlist for 11/27-11/30, a weekend at BWV in December could come through, too. Good luck!

I have 2 waitlist that end in 5 days. We are coming in early and waitlisted for a Bwv 2 br standard and Bwv 2 br preferred. We know we would have to move from preferred, but just rolling the luggage to bell service. We have a better chance to win the lottery than getting either, but no harm in trying. We are booked at okw that night (arrival night). I just got okw yesterday. June 2 is the day we need. I have no expectations of getting it, so would be a complete surprise. My trip is 12 days away.....lol....

I have 2 waitlist that end in 5 days. We are coming in early and waitlisted for a Bwv 2 br standard and Bwv 2 br preferred. We know we would have to move from preferred, but just rolling the luggage to bell service. We have a better chance to win the lottery than getting either, but no harm in trying. We are booked at okw that night (arrival night). I just got okw yesterday. June 2 is the day we need. I have no expectations of getting it, so would be a complete surprise. My trip is 12 days away.....lol....
pixiedust:

Recently had December 30 and 31 open in a BRV studio, meanwhile the 27-30 remained occupied. We had to upgrade those days to a one bdrm, which they said there was only one left of.

I had a 4 night mid-November stay in a Polynesian studio come through.

Now I need to decide whether to keep that or my original Boardwalk view studio reservation. Either way, someone else will have a nice waitlist request come though soon!

I'm down to 1 day before my waitlist for my one night ends And no luck yet. I knew it was next to impossible, but didn’t hurt to try. After that, I’ll continue to stalk. we at least have a place to sleep that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter