Has Anyone had a Waitlist Come Through Recently

Not through the waitlist, but through a different website/app for the two nights I wanted. I got a notification this morning and was able to switch from a standard view 1 bedroom to a lake view studio at BLT.

Yes, I had 2 nights in an AKV Value Studio for early December come through last week - which was great because it was right in the middle of my week. I waitlisted right at the 11 month mark.

One of my waitlist days for a BWV garden studio just came through this afternoon. Now I just need one more night for BWV and I'll have what I need for my Poly/BWV split stay.

I’m wondering if all these prime room waitlists are coming through so quickly this weekend due to members freeing up points to book the DVC wish cruise instead.

We just got really lucky, got an email yesterday confirming that our 1-5 December SSR waitlist has come through. Hopefully someone gets lucky and picks up the Riv Tower Studio we had prior to our successful waitlist!

I had a Dec 2nd wait list come through yesterday for AKL SV studio at Kidani! I was totally surprised, didn’t get an email or anything! I had booked Dec 1 and Dec 3 when they were available and waitlisted Dec 2 so I’m glad this came through but now I have 3 reservations. Does anyone know if member services combines these automatically or do I need to call?

I had a Dec 2nd wait list come through yesterday for AKL SV studio at Kidani! I was totally surprised, didn’t get an email or anything! I had booked Dec 1 and Dec 3 when they were available and waitlisted Dec 2 so I’m glad this came through but now I have 3 reservations. Does anyone know if member services combines these automatically or do I need to call?

call or chat

I had a single night BWV standard studio waitlist come through a couple weeks ago for the end of September.

I'm hoping someone will give up a 2 bed at OKW on the 4th. The 2nd. and 3rd. are avaialble. I have the 5-18th booked.
Backup at SSR is booked.

Thanks! Will it end up looking like one reservation? I’ve combined a reservation before but they were made using two separate memberships so stayed separate on my dashboard.
Use chat to combine them all it’s super easy just give them the reservation numbers and as long as the room category and guest names match up they will request they be combined into one. I just did it the other day when my waitlist came through and about two hours later I got the email with it all combined into one reservation. Don’t call tomorrow as it’s cruise booking only. Chat is definitely the easiest way.

Use chat to combine them all it’s super easy just give them the reservation numbers and as long as the room category and guest names match up they will request they be combined into one. I just did it the other day when my waitlist came through and about two hours later I got the email with it all combined into one reservation. Don’t call tomorrow as it’s cruise booking only. Chat is definitely the easiest way.

That’s good to know! The reservation isn’t until December, so there’s no rush.

Not through the waitlist, but through a different website/app for the two nights I wanted. I got a notification this morning and was able to switch from a standard view 1 bedroom to a lake view studio at BLT.
Can you please share what the "different website/app" is that your are referring to?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter