Hard Rock is it a LOEWS?

AnnK

Mouseketeer
We have ressies for the HRH arriving in 9 days. We are members of the Loews hotel club and were just wondering if we can hope for any of the extra amenties that it gives, and if we will earn credit for future stays? We have three rooms( one is deluxe the other two are not)and we will be there for 5 days (before moving to the BWV's for another 4.) Just wondering if we will be able to earn credits on the Loews card?

Yes Ann, you can. Give them a call and have your # put in your reservation. Make sure you bring your card as well. Hard Rock and Portofino are both Loew's hotels. Have a great trip! :)

jessica5.gif

This is GREAT news! I had checked the official Loews site and did not see HRH listed so I thought that Portofino was the only one. I will definately call! :cool:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest