HARD ROCK HOTEL information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. We are staying at Hard Rock Aug 4th thru August 7th . I had to prebook 2 rooms right now as it more than likely is going to be 6 of us. My son and daughter are both bringing a friend. My daughters friend has confimed her trip with us but my son has not yet asked anyone. Im a bit frustrated that 6 cannot fit in any of the rooms there. Requested adjoining rooms for the 6 of us and also will cancel one room if my son does not bring anyone....
The ages of the kids are 16 and 13.
I have a few questions:
1. How early can we check in? Would like to check in before the park opens for resort guests. (We are transferring from Beach Club Villas @ Disney that am). I am aware our room may not be ready but want to get a early start at parks.
2. How much is daily parking?
3. If we check in early and we bring some groceries will the front desk hold them for us.
4.Any restaurant reservations for 2 adults and 4 teens would be greatly appreciated.

Hello. We are staying at Hard Rock Aug 4th thru August 7th . I had to prebook 2 rooms right now as it more than likely is going to be 6 of us. My son and daughter are both bringing a friend. My daughters friend has confimed her trip with us but my son has not yet asked anyone. Im a bit frustrated that 6 cannot fit in any of the rooms there. Requested adjoining rooms for the 6 of us and also will cancel one room if my son does not bring anyone....
I have a few questions:
1. How early can we check in? Would like to check in before the park opens for resort guests. (We are transferring from Beach Club Villas @ Disney that am). I am aware our room may not be ready but want to get a early start at parks.
3. If we check in early and we bring some groceries will the front desk hold them for us.
4.Any restaurant reservations for 2 adults and 4 teens would be greatly appreciated.

You can check in as early as you like. Daily parking at the hotel is $20. Yes, they will hold your groceries. If you don't want to spend a ton of money, Red Oven Pizza is a great option.

I have a few questions:

Whew! Why would you want 6 people in one room with one bathroom?!? Especially with two kids that aren't your own. Mighty tight. But, to each his own I guess, but I wouldn't think that would make for a fun trip.

Yes, you can check in early AM. We've done that before, had out luggage held and gone on to the parks. Not sure about groceries. Non perishable I would think they would hold, but cold stuff....I would call and ask.

The beauty of US/IOA is not needing reservations for meals. One of the many reasons my husband loves tips there versus Disney. We've eaten at just about all of the city walk places and like margaritaville and the Mexican place whose names escapes me. We also like The Kitchen at HRH.

Having a car too gives you the option of going offsite which will be cheaper and there are tons of places to eat close by.

Anyone know if you can make room requests for HRH? I've seen people mention having a room close to a side entrance that was super close to the parks. Anyone know what I'm talking about and how I'd request a room in that area in a room request? Thanks!

Anyone know if you can make room requests for HRH? I've seen people mention having a room close to a side entrance that was super close to the parks. Anyone know what I'm talking about and how I'd request a room in that area in a room request? Thanks!

I'm interested in this as well. Is it better to call or email the HRH? Does anyone have a direct number or email address?

I have posted this elsewhere but I'm really desperate for some information.

Has anyone been to the HRH New Years eve celebration. I can't find any reviews or trip reports anywhere and it seems a lot of money to book without seeing any past reviews.

TIA

you'll find reviews if you use google.
i have noticed not many that went dec 31 have come back to share their experiences with the dis.

We're thinking of adding on a few nights at HRH at the end of our stay next month - so not a lot of choice left for rooms

Looking at either a King & queen Deluxe room or 2 x King club rooms. Any reason to go for the bigger Deluxe Rooms over the club room, not a lot difference in price. I know at PBH the bathrooms are bigger in the deluxe rooms

We're thinking of adding on a few nights at HRH at the end of our stay next month - so not a lot of choice left for rooms

Looking at either a King & queen Deluxe room or 2 x King club rooms. Any reason to go for the bigger Deluxe Rooms over the club room, not a lot difference in price. I know at PBH the bathrooms are bigger in the deluxe rooms

LOTS of space in the deluxe which we preferred over club level. We've stayed both and would take space any day over the club amenities. We just aren't real good about taking advantage of all the club has to offer, food wise, because we like to just go with the flow and not plan to be back at the club for whatever the offering is. We used it for breakfast and an occasional drink or too and dessert but that was about it. We much prefer more space.

Is it possible to book a deluxe double queen room club level? I did not see that as an option on the hotel website.

Is it possible to book a deluxe double queen room club level? I did not see that as an option on the hotel website.

No you can't book it but you can request it. There are 4 of them on club level and they go by request only.

we only have 1 and 1/2 pages of posts for 2016 in this thread.
there have been many changes since this thread started in 2002.

this thread is now no longer a sticky.

HRH is a great hotel and would like to have a dedicated thread to help others find needed information.
there are a lot of fantastic pictures in the older thread and would hate to lose them.

i like the idea of having separate threads for the hotels.
it will make it smoother for anyone to locate information they need when deciding which hotel would suit them best.

RPH sticky has been created and has a very nice format
it is set up where the creator of the thread can go back in and add or correct information anytime.
so easy to cut and paste to make changes when it is needed.

if you are interested in starting up an informational HRH thread, pm me.
i'd be glad to help you and make it a sticky.

i'll be removing this specific post in a week once we have created a replacement for the older HRH thread.

this present thread will stay in the forum but will eventually fall back pages.

LOTS of space in the deluxe which we preferred over club level. We've stayed both and would take space any day over the club amenities. We just aren't real good about taking advantage of all the club has to offer, food wise, because we like to just go with the flow and not plan to be back at the club for whatever the offering is. We used it for breakfast and an occasional drink or too and dessert but that was about it. We much prefer more space.

Hi, thanks for the info - so I have to ask as we don't 'need' the extra space, we are booking 2 rooms for 5 of us do we need the deluxe? Do they have any extra amenities over a deluxe room other than the space?

Two standard rooms would be fine

The deluxe has a small area which is nice for suitcase storage and the room has the sofa to sit on when it isn't used for a bed.

Having two rooms will work great as all have beds and bathrooms

And will be cheaper than booking 2 deluxe rooms

Hi, thanks for the info - so I have to ask as we don't 'need' the extra space, we are booking 2 rooms for 5 of us do we need the deluxe? Do they have any extra amenities over a deluxe room other than the space?

Two standard rooms would be fine

The deluxe has a small area which is nice for suitcase storage and the room has the sofa to sit on when it isn't used for a bed.

Having two rooms will work great as all have beds and bathrooms

And will be cheaper than booking 2 deluxe rooms

Agreed. And having 2 bathrooms for 5 people would be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter