HARD ROCK HOTEL information

Status
Not open for further replies.
We usually do a sit down bk on the last say but I am wondering what we can find that is grab and go or quick for early am's. I know we can grab afew items at the park but in trying to get into the HP sections and rides first thing, I want a quick bagel, sand, pastry that we can eat on the way over to the park.

Anyone?

"Discriminating coffee drinkers can enjoy an authentic Starbucks latte, cappuccino or Frappuccino. Candy, snacks, drinks and cold grab-and-go breakfast items are also available in the Marketplace."
Found this here: http://www.hardrockhotels.com/orlando/restaurants-and-lounges.htm for EMACK & BOLIO'S MARKETPLACE Sounds like this might work!

We haven't stayed at the HR in a long time and I was wondering about some pictures I saw on the internet. The last time I was there, they had a brown and green theme in the rooms, but the pictures that I saw looked like that's changed to pink. Have the rooms been renovated recently?

We haven't stayed at the HR in a long time and I was wondering about some pictures I saw on the internet. The last time I was there, they had a brown and green theme in the rooms, but the pictures that I saw looked like that's changed to pink. Have the rooms been renovated recently?

The hotel just finished their renovations. All rooms have been renovated.

Garden_View_Two_Queen_Bedroom1.jpg

Last edited:

Much, much, MUCH nicer decor for the rooms now. Feels more special and hip. As I'm shelling out $$ for the Hard Rock, I'd like it to be themed, you know :) The old decor seemed so blah.

The offer was there in July 2013.

Sound of Your Stay- Guests can borrow an expensive guitar for use during their stays.

BE A CLOSET ROCKER WITH PICKS.

Satisfaction. That’s what a luxury brand experience should embody. And what could be more satisfying than a world-class Fender guitar delivered to your room? Hard Rock and Fender have teamed up to offer a uniquely authentic rock-and-roll experience and serious guitars are the new in-room amenity. Are you ready?

Guests may choose from 20 different awesome Fender guitars including legendary Stratocasters, classic Telecasters and a few special surprises. We also offer bass guitars for those of you who love throwing down a funky baseline. Plus, we provide an amp and a pair of headphones to ensure maximum sound for you and zero noise complaints to us.

The best part? There's no charge or time limit on use (but just to be sure you don't go off on your next world tour with our guitar, a $1,000 credit card deposit is required when checking a guitar out). So grab that Fender axe you’ve always wanted to try, channel Stevie Ray or Clapton and shred for as long as you're staying at Hard Rock Hotel.

Thanks for sharing this! My ds14 is going to enjoy having a guitar to play while we are there.

i have a pool view room currently book. I thought I read somewhere that I can pay an addional fee to have access to the club level lounge. Is this true?

i have a pool view room currently book. I thought I read somewhere that I can pay an addional fee to have access to the club level lounge. Is this true?

No, you would need to upgrade to an actual Club Level room if any are available.

Staying at HR in Sept/Oct. Reviewing the picture above of the rooms, there is a gift surprise on the bed of some sorts. Does Hardrock have a gift store that delivers to the room .. gift baskets... or if they don't...anyone else?

Our family is staying in a deluxe queen room March 3-7.
Would love to hear any reports from people who've been recently!!

Just there in December. We stay Deluxe Queen (pet friendly) and love it. There are 3 adults and our dog and her crate and we have plenty of room. Not a lot of drawers but enough to get by. The additional floor space over a standard sized room is very enjoyable.

Our family is staying in a deluxe queen room March 3-7.
Would love to hear any reports from people who've been recently!!

We stayed in a delux queen last summer and loved it. It's just 3 of us, but we like our space. 2 queens and a pull out sofa that DD slept on (DH and I are used to a king and I just don't sleep well in a queen with him, so we like our own bed :)). Ask for an extra topper for the pull out to make it more comfy.

LOTS of space in the room, even with the sleeper pulled out. We took advantage of the fridge and stocked up breakfast items and ate in the room most mornings and kept water cold and had snacks and coffee. We had plenty of drawer space and just over all, enjoyed it. We had previously stayed club level, but I much preferred the larger room.

You didn't ask, but I'll say....When we go in the summer and to keep me from way over packing I always use the laundry rooms at HRH and never find them busy. Makes life easier for us to do laundry while there.

We also love the pool at HRH and always take a day, usually Sunday, to just spend there and enjoy the poolside entertainment.

Enjoy your trip.

We stayed in a delux queen last summer and loved it. It's just 3 of us, but we like our space. 2 queens and a pull out sofa that DD slept on (DH and I are used to a king and I just don't sleep well in a queen with him, so we like our own bed :)). Ask for an extra topper for the pull out to make it more comfy.

LOTS of space in the room, even with the sleeper pulled out. We took advantage of the fridge and stocked up breakfast items and ate in the room most mornings and kept water cold and had snacks and coffee. We had plenty of drawer space and just over all, enjoyed it. We had previously stayed club level, but I much preferred the larger room.

You didn't ask, but I'll say....When we go in the summer and to keep me from way over packing I always use the laundry rooms at HRH and never find them busy. Makes life easier for us to do laundry while there.

We also love the pool at HRH and always take a day, usually Sunday, to just spend there and enjoy the poolside entertainment.

Enjoy your trip.

Thank you for the information! I feel the extra space will make everyone happier.
I will definitely ask for the topper for the pull out. I know they aren't always the most comfortable.

We will certainly enjoy the pool as well, as there most likely will still be snow by us!

Thank you for the laundry tip. We are only at HRH 4 nights, but depending on weather we may need layers.
Hoping for warm! Bring on the warm! Please let it be warm!
Having laundry accessible will cut down on what we need to bring.

We are very excited, and know it will be a great trip!!

Thank you for the information! I feel the extra space will make everyone happier.
I will definitely ask for the topper for the pull out. I know they aren't always the most comfortable.

We will certainly enjoy the pool as well, as there most likely will still be snow by us!

Thank you for the laundry tip. We are only at HRH 4 nights, but depending on weather we may need layers.
Hoping for warm! Bring on the warm! Please let it be warm!
Having laundry accessible will cut down on what we need to bring.

We are very excited, and know it will be a great trip!!

No problem. It is coin operated laundry and I believe it was $3/load. But, there were changed machines in the laundry rooms and I just brought a few tide pods and dryer sheets with me.

Just a heads up that the pool slide is closed for repairs at the HRH right now. No ETA on when it will be fixed. The hotel is offering shuttle service to the other hotels to use their pools. My kids are pretty disappointed (as am I).

The decor is gray, teal, pink and orange. I love these rooms. Pool View from June 2016 is below.

Attachments

• HRH Pool View.jpg
    HRH Pool View.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 24

Enjoy your trip.
We have this room booked in a couple of weeks. I'm so excited!

Just a heads up that the pool slide is closed for repairs at the HRH right now. No ETA on when it will be fixed. The hotel is offering shuttle service to the other hotels to use their pools. My kids are pretty disappointed (as am I).

Oh NO!!! That is the main reason we picked this hotel! Such a bummer for you guys! We aren't going until May, so I hope it's fixed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter