HARD ROCK HOTEL information

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two queen beds and room for a cot in the standard rooms. In the deluxe rooms there are two queen beds and a pullout couch.

Thanks! If it is anything like home he will only sleep on it a few hours and then end up in our bed anyway.

I know Disney's Beach Club has the famed Sunken Treasure drink at the pool. Are there any fabulous or secret drinks at the HRH pool?

They used to have a drink called Sweet Home Alabama at the pool bar. This was years ago! I hope the still make it--- we'll be staying at the HRH early next month.

The "Strawberry Fields mojito" was mentioned recently on their Facebook page. :)

Does a deluxe queen room with a sleeper sofa work for 2 adults and 4 little ones?

only 5 allowed in the deluxe rooms.

you would need to book 2 rooms or one of the perhaps, suite parlors at pbh for a party of 6.

I just read on travelocity that this room has 2 queen bed and the pullout is large, like a king size. So that sounds like it would easily sleep 2Adults and 4little kids. If kids stay free, does that mean it would be ok?

I just read on travelocity that this room has 2 queen bed and the pullout is large, like a king size. So that sounds like it would easily sleep 2Adults and 4little kids. If kids stay free, does that mean it would be ok?

at hrh, the standard rooms only allows 5 people.

kids are included in the total occupancy for the room count.

even if you have a child under 12 months, it still counts as an occupant in the room.

parks tickets are not needed for children under 3, hotels are different with their rules.

Can anyone tell me what type of lite breakfast foods there are at HRH? When staying at RPR we really liked the food selections down by the lobby in the am. I know there is the shop on the ground floor but with some food but I just remember going there for ice cream ( we stayed club lvl that trip so breakfast was taken care of.)

I had breakfast at The Kitchen restaurant on Monday. Good buffet, but pricy at $20 (except if you have a kid under 9 and it is between 7-9 am, then it's $5 for them). All the normal stuff, cereal, bacon, potatoes, etc. they did make gluten free pancakes for my daughter and I, too.

We usually do a sit down bk on the last say but I am wondering what we can find that is grab and go or quick for early am's. I know we can grab afew items at the park but in trying to get into the HP sections and rides first thing, I want a quick bagel, sand, pastry that we can eat on the way over to the park.

Anyone?

Orchid Court Lounge is open at 6 am everyday.
located in the lobby at rpr.
it's ala cart selections for breakfast offerings.

Islands opens at 6:30 am

city walk has a couple of places.

the Kitchen at hrh has basics but it would be a sit down.

emack and bollo's, has some offerings at hrh and they open at 7:00 am.

pbh has options also.

We are staying in a club level room with a description of 2 Queen Beds. Can we request a deluxe room with the sleeper sofa or is that a different booking category? We will be requesting a rollaway cot if the room does not have a sleeper sofa.

TIA!!!

We are staying in a club level room with a description of 2 Queen Beds. Can we request a deluxe room with the sleeper sofa or is that a different booking category? We will be requesting a rollaway cot if the room does not have a sleeper sofa.

TIA!!!
Yep, in fact that's the only way to get it on club level. You can't reserve it. Same price as the other rooms on club :) We requested it but it was already "in use" when we were there.

Refresh my memory. Can we use the fitness center to change in and out of swim suits if our room is not ready when we check in. We have an early flight and will arrive at HRH around 9:30 AM and aren't planning to do the parks our first day.

Refresh my memory. Can we use the fitness center to change in and out of swim suits if our room is not ready when we check in. We have an early flight and will arrive at HRH around 9:30 AM and aren't planning to do the parks our first day.
yes you can, i have seen others do that.

yes you can, i have seen others do that.

Thank you. Last time we stayed club level and had a late flight home and used the fitness center to shower and change, but i wasn't sure if we could this time since we opted not to stay CL.

I have another question. We are taking private transport to HRH and it includes a 30 minute grocery stop if we want. If I pick up some yogurts, will HRH refrigerate those for me for a bit if our room isn't ready? If not, does garden grocer deliver to HRH? I couldn't find that info on GG's website?

Thank you. Last time we stayed club level and had a late flight home and used the fitness center to shower and change, but i wasn't sure if we could this time since we opted not to stay CL.

I have another question. We are taking private transport to HRH and it includes a 30 minute grocery stop if we want. If I pick up some yogurts, will HRH refrigerate those for me for a bit if our room isn't ready? If not, does garden grocer deliver to HRH? I couldn't find that info on GG's website?
if you bring groceries with you and your room is not ready, ask at check in if they can hold your perishables until you room is assigned.
the mini bars were turned into mini fridges at hrh during their renovation.
i don't think asking them to refridgerate your yogurts would be an issue.

you can call the hotel directly and ask them in advance.
if you are told they will be unable to, buy the cheap $4 styrofoam chests, fill it with ice at the hotel and have it held with your luggage.

not sure how hrh does the receiving of shipped items to the hotel.
i have sent a box to rpr before my visit and it went to the pick up center.
needed to be picked up in person and was not held at the front desk.
but, rpr is a loews hotel and hrh is not.
that might make a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter