Halloween 2011. Oct 29th on the Magic

Ok, did anyone here the weather report tonite? They said a hurricane is moving into cozumel and should be there by saturday.....I am so not kidding about this.....
so do you think we may end up on a eastern cruise???

:banana:

Ok, I did a weather map look up....the storms are hitting tuesday thru friday of this week, thursday they said hurricane conditions....by wednesday next week 79 and partly cloudy....so hopefully nothing changes....
now lets take a look at grand cayman....

Ok, grand cayman 60% chance of rain....the 10 day forcast is showing rain from today thru next week.....we may not be able to tender, 3 years ago when I did this cruise never made it to cayman.....hummmmm must be me....

this is really sad...

OMG, now my wife is going to blame this on me. She told me she was thowing me overboard if there was a storm. Guess I will not go to stay alive.

I have been on the Western twice and NEVER made it to GC....really would love to see the beaches, but as long as I am on the ship and the captain finds us some smooth sailing and sunshine, I don't care where we go!:goodvibes

Morning.....

well just hoping that this hurricane moves in now and gets most of it out of its system so we can have semi-decent weather. Looks like we will have rain everywhere we go......maybe we will get lucky and things will change and it will start looking up.....

nothing else going on here

later
:banana::banana:

Here is the forecast from Weather.com for our port days:

Key West
Scattered Showers
High 80°F
Precip 30%
Wind: From ENE at 14 mph
Humidity: 73%
UV Index: 5 Moderate
Sunrise: 7:33 AM ET
Avg. High: 82°F

Grand Cayman
High 85°F
Precip 60%
Wind: From E at 12 mph
Humidity: 82%
UV Index: 9 Very High
Sunrise: 6:26 AM Local Time
Avg. High: 85°F

Cozumel
High 78°F
Precip 30%
Wind: From N at 10 mph
Humidity: 81%
UV Index: 9 Very High
Sunrise: 5:50 AM Local Time
Avg. High: 85°F

I had a horrible dream last night that the cruise was cancelled because of the hurricane! :sad2:

My husband is worried because months ago I had told him that if there was a Hurricaine during our cruise that I was going to throw him over board. Why?? Because he can be so negative, so he was really upset about it when he told me last night that we may encounter a hurricaine. He was surprised that I wasn't upset. I figure we will be off work and on a cruise!! Even it rains or we change paths it will be better than work and we will have a great time!!:banana::banana:

Gotta do laundry today and go through Zac 's clothes and set stuff aside so he wont wear it . I am so tired from working !

Have a great day everyone!!

So the highest % of rain looks like grand cayman day.....
well I dont mind another sea day......altho I would love to see the islands....
but I need to think positive and believe that we will tender there:thumbsup2

very busy day here today at work.....trying to get all the lose ends tied up...so hopefully nothing will be pending when I leave...

later
:banana::banana::banana:

Good morning

Last day of work--one 12 hour shift to go--have to make a schedule for 2 weeks for my workers and leave them a list of stuff to be done---we have inventory 3 days after I get back.

Hope everyone has had safe travelling-- we will see you soon!

I wonder how the hurricaine will effect things. Would they announce ahead of time if they were going to change the itinerary or just wing it once we are on board?
The weather report said that cruise ships were changing their itineraries but didn't say which ones.:confused3

I don't know about any of you guys but I am soooo worried. I am worried that we will have rain everyday of our cruise and that Disney will be forced to change the ports to Eastern. We picked Western because we have already done the Eastern with Disney on the Magic and don't really care to do it again. Don't get me wrong... I love being on the ships but I also LOVE getting off at each port and exploring.

I've found myself checking the weather for all the ports about a billion times a day. Instead of being happy and excited these last few days before the cruise... I'm feeling down. :confused3

Happy Wednesday from Wilderness Lodge! Rough couple of days but I am here (complete with crutches but I won't bore anyone with that). We are heading (maybe they and I will have a resort day) to MK today but no one is moving. Nice not to have that comando feeling - we will be back.

I don't have any desire for rough seas so they can take me anywhere they want so long is it is warm. Heck, CC each day and sea days when the Dream is there would work - especially sinced we missed that on the PC trip.

Well, I need to finish getting ready so enjoy your day everyone - I will check back later.

I don't know about any of you guys but I am soooo worried. I am worried that we will have rain everyday of our cruise and that Disney will be forced to change the ports to Eastern. We picked Western because we have already done the Eastern with Disney on the Magic and don't really care to do it again. Don't get me wrong... I love being on the ships but I also LOVE getting off at each port and exploring.

I've found myself checking the weather for all the ports about a billion times a day. Instead of being happy and excited these last few days before the cruise... I'm feeling down. :confused3

I was feeling really down Monday evening and yesterday morning when I was checking out the weather, I have gotten to the point that I am on the ship and whatever happens, happens....if the hurricane is hitting now, we should be ok, I'm sure we will still have some rain and maybe some bumpy waters but the worst may be over by then.

later
:banana::banana:

Happy Wednesday from Wilderness Lodge! Rough couple of days but I am here (complete with crutches but I won't bore anyone with that). We are heading (maybe they and I will have a resort day) to MK today but no one is moving. Nice not to have that comando feeling - we will be back.

I don't have any desire for rough seas so they can take me anywhere they want so long is it is warm. Heck, CC each day and sea days when the Dream is there would work - especially sinced we missed that on the PC trip.

Well, I need to finish getting ready so enjoy your day everyone - I will check back later.

Ok Gail, what happened....too much dancing at the wedding?
Well I hope that your doing ok and enjoy your time at Disney and see ya saturday...

3 more days:dance3::dance3::dance3::woohoo::woohoo:

I remember someone on here saying that they were going to have a wipe off board on their door for any changes/msg. Who is that and which stateroom?

Also, do we have all the FE participats staterooms?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter