half a penny at a time adds up quick!!!

ditto, I'm doing a couple different things to add up whatever I can for spending money in Dec!!!
Thanks

I do a few different sites, but sounds like you found a couple good ones. I'll bite, send me a PM also.
thanks

count me in to please (as to what programs you use)

we're going to WD next week so the disney fund is alittle low!!!

has anyone tried the programs the OP is using?

just wondering what they're like

thanks

Count me in as well! Would love to know the program also.
Thanks!!

Dh has been laughing at me because I have been doing ptr programs again while we are watching tv at night and teases me about doing searches on them for half a cent and a fourth of a cent. Well in two months the paypal account is up to $380 from those and a few gpt payments. He about fell over when he saw it:cool1:. :rotfl:

Hi

Could you PM me and let me know what program you were doing? Trying to save some extra money to go back to Disney in December...thanks.

Can you PM me also? I have been watching this thread way too long, now it's time to plead a "me too, me too"!!

I do SR and MyPoints but am always on the lookout for another site to earn some cash. Has anyone gotten a PM from the OP? What site is it and what do you do?

Anyone still waiting for PM's from the OP are welcome to PM me....I do the same ones she does. It is adding up. I am going to try to pay for my next disney trip this way.

Ok, I know this is going to sound stupid, but I don't get what ya'll are talking about? What is PTR?:confused3

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter