Had to buy the one time points!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Yes, we have over 1,400 points and use them. This year since July we have been able to host our DS and a DGD for a few nights (7 total), and these were totally unexpected. Our family has been reconciled :grouphug:, so this is a good thing. Now, I will plan better, but with a March UY, our February stay was short one night because we just decided to book a DCL Cruise leaving on a Saturday.

So, never had to buy these before, but am so happy they are available for purchase.

.................................So, never had to buy these before, but am so happy they are available for purchase.

Agree. We have a LOT of points, too many every January :D, and we've used OTU points once a few years ago. Also, congratulations & best of luck with your family "reconciliation". :thumbsup2

This was our first year using all 24 OTU points. I love that we were given the option to purchase/use the OTU points instead of our contract points.

It's a little expensive, but it's great option when you're just a few points short.

We have used a few of these each year over the past few years. We have 250 points and used all 24 this year! 🙋🏼‍♀️

It's a little expensive, but it's great option when you're just a few points short.

To be fair, it's only about $2 PP more than the brokers, however its a lot easier to use. Since, at most you can get is 24 points per use year, your only talking about $48.

Having points transferred into your account,be it through Disney or another member is one of the best options, when you are short points. I have purchased points both from Disney and from another member several times and it is so easy. Enjoy the trip with your family!

Having points transferred into your account,be it through Disney or another member is one of the best options, when you are short points. I have purchased points both from Disney and from another member several times and it is so easy. Enjoy the trip with your family!

Is the timeshare store able to act as a broker on point transfers?

Yes, we have over 1,400 points and use them. This year since July we have been able to host our DS and a DGD for a few nights (7 total), and these were totally unexpected. Our family has been reconciled :grouphug:, so this is a good thing. Now, I will plan better, but with a March UY, our February stay was short one night because we just decided to book a DCL Cruise leaving on a Saturday.

So, never had to buy these before, but am so happy they are available for purchase.

So glad about the reconciliation, Bobbi :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter