Guardians to replace UoE and Ratatouille coming to Epcot

Status
Not open for further replies.
~10 weeks from when they resume construction it’ll open
That assumes that they are permitted to have the same density of workers and can hire the same quality of workers. I think it's best to add in some extra buffer time. But all accounts were that is was well ahead of schedule, but it's like an airline having an ontime flight by adding a cushion.

For Remy I think “fall” is right. They clearly started work again in June in recent aerial photos. 10 weeks would be like 9/1, 20 weeks (to allow for social distancing) would be like 11/10.

Honestly, it's my opinion that even if they have to hire crews to work around the clock, they need to get Remy done.

There's very little to do in Epcot, ride-wise right now. Especially for little ones. Having another attraction to help take the load off other attractions would be huge.

I am guessing they will finish the construction, but may not immediately open it. If they are not filling the existing restaurants even with 50% capacity limitation why open a new restaurant to further dilute the "market"

Reliable sources, as of late February 2020, had construction ahead of schedule for a late May 2020 opening. But with the shutdown-unknown what type of construction/work had been done as of today. Should be an announcement soon though, likely for a Fall 2020 opening

I think there is a possibility that even if its ready, they won't open the ride for a while to discourage AP and ticket holders from heading to Epcot immediately. Maybe by the time they are able to get a few weeks under their belt, they will re-evaluate.

I'm hopeful it will open by October but at this point I don't even know that an educated guess exist.

I think there is a possibility that even if its ready, they won't open the ride for a while to discourage AP and ticket holders from heading to Epcot immediately. Maybe by the time they are able to get a few weeks under their belt, they will re-evaluate.

I'm hopeful it will open by October but at this point I don't even know that an educated guess exist.
No need to discourage when you have a park reservation system in place for the next year+.

I think the new room discounts "Passholder and Fl resident" today ending on Sept 30th is all we need to know :rolleyes:

Are there any rumors as to when the Ratatouille ride will open? We are going later this year. Any help would be appreciated.

Wanted to post a thread to potentially capture any updates on/discussion of the opening of Remy's Ratatouille Adventure in the France pavilion at World Showcase in Epcot. Have there been any updates or whisperings thus far of a potential opening date?

Wanted to post a thread to potentially capture any updates on/discussion of the opening of Remy's Ratatouille Adventure in the France pavilion at World Showcase in Epcot. Have there been any updates or whisperings thus far of a potential opening date?
Merged you with the thread we already have on this.

As noted in this thread we are looking at fall 2020 at the earliest now. The ride was roughly 9-10 weeks out when the parks closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter