Greetings

Prof of Music

Earning My Ears
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Marques. I guess I'm something of a Disney fan... let's see: Subscriber to Disney Plus, annual pass holder to Disneyland, DVC Member, just booked first Disney Cruise. In fact, I have a pretty reasonable collection of Disney Infinity characters (if anyone remembers that little game/toys from Disney). I've been watching lots of DIS programming for the last few years (they were instrumental in helping me plan for my recent Disney World and Aulani trips) and now I'm happy to use them as a resource for my Disney cruise in January 2023.

I'm also a huge fan of music. My nickname for this forum comes from the fact that I have a college degree in jazz trombone performance (yes, really) from the University of California, Irvine.

I'll try to pop in as much as I can and I'm looking forward to discussing Disney with everyone. Feel free to reach out if you want to exchange song recommendations, also (Disney or otherwise).

Thanks.

Welcome. Have a great cruise. Since you are a DVC owner and a Disneyland annual pass holder you must have many past experiences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter