Great deal through Priceline for Courtyard Marriott Village!

Gagebre

Mouseketeer
I just had to take advantage of the last day with the Amex Bonus. I got the New Courtyard Marriott Village (2 1/2*) in the Disney Area for $20 per night plus Bonus for 5 nights in December. Our total hotel cost is about $125.00 including tax. We already have our annual passes for our trip in May (also through Priceline at the Wyndham Palace $54 without bonus) so tix are covered. I've always wanted to see the Christmas lights at Disney and thanks to priceline I can! :D

I just got the same price for friends of mine. They are on their way down right now, and will be checking in tomorrow night. I am very anxious to hear how the resort is.

95- offsite
97- Nikki bird
98- Holiday Inn M.E.
99- Days suites
00-ASM and HIFS
00- DL and MOWC
01- Animal kingdom lodge and HIFS

I got this hotel through Priceline also -- for 1 night in May before we go on a Disney cruise. I paid $21 plus the Amex bonus. Glad to hear such nice things about it.

I'll also be there in December. I'm really looking forward to it.

-- Robin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter