Got my SW passes and my over the door shoe holder!

sjhlib

Earning My Ears
I just want to thank everyone on this board. Last night @ 12:01, I printed out 6 SWest boarding passes - all A's!!! Right after that, I took your advice and took clothes OUT of our suitcases! All this (and MANY more) ideas that I got from reading this board since we booked in November. Thanks again, Disney Wonder, here we come!

How big of a door holder did you get? I was curious about the dimensions.

It's nothing special - just one of the Dollar store cheapy ones, but I think it has 12 pockets and is probably about 2X3'. I've read about better ones (ie:Walmart), but we're going "First Class Cheap" on this trip, and it became almost a game to me to see how much I could save on this whole trip (did pretty well, too!)

Have a great trip and drink a konk cooler for me.

Thanks, I'm going to go to Walmart and see what they have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter