Goodbye Wishes! Hello Happily Ever After!

Has Disney announced anything about a live stream of the last Wishes Friday night? I'd love to watch it since I can't be there. I'm sure there will be youtube videos later, but I'd like to watch live.

Has Disney announced anything about a live stream of the last Wishes Friday night? I'd love to watch it since I can't be there. I'm sure there will be youtube videos later, but I'd like to watch live.

I am SURE a ton of third party outlets will be live streaming it.

I'm sure it will be on periscope or something but I'd like to be able to watch it on my tv or at least my laptop.
And

Do you mean Thursday night? Just confirming nothing has changed with the final performance on the 11th!

Why? Is something different supposed to happen? We were just there and watched it, but don't think the last one will be any special/different performance.

Why? Is something different supposed to happen? We were just there and watched it, but don't think the last one will be any special/different performance.
No it won't be different but it is the last performance. There will be a huge crowd with bloggers, CMs, and former CMs on hand to watch something that has been part of the Magic Kingdom for 10+ years. Some will be emotional and will want to see that last performance. There is just a different feel when you see the last showing of something like this.

No it won't be different but it is the last performance. There will be a huge crowd with bloggers, CMs, and former CMs on hand to watch something that has been part of the Magic Kingdom for 10+ years. Some will be emotional and will want to see that last performance. There is just a different feel when you see the last showing of something like this.

Exactly. I want to hear and see the crowds. It will definitely feel different knowing it's the last one. I really hope they add a live stream.

Exactly. I want to hear and see the crowds. It will definitely feel different knowing it's the last one. I really hope they add a live stream.

Guess I'm just different in that respect. Dh & I enjoyed it far more this past week with less crowds than waiting until the last night. The way the weather can be so uncertain I certainly had no desire to wait til the last night. It was a beautiful cool night for our last viewing, along with the 'new to us' projection on the castle of 'Once upon A Time'! It was so beautiful and far exceeded (IMO) the previous one.

I am so excited for this new show! We go to WDW frequently but not nearly as much as DL as we are on the west coast and I have seen Wishes about 5 times or so and last trip we didn't even bother because we have seen it and wished to see something new so we opted for the Star Wars fireworks (which we had amazing spots for and it was super enjoyable). I was more sad to hear that DL was ending Disneyland Forever (it was so amazing) than Wishes, and since I was only able to see it twice and now it is gone. Needless to say I am pumped for a new show this year!

I'm sure this new show will be spectacular - I have no doubts in my mind! But I don't think anything will ever beat the soundtrack to Wishes for me. No song could compete with the voices of all the characters I grew up loving. This show will forever be a favorite of mine and I will miss it!

You don't think they'll throw in some perimeters/use up all of their remaining shell stock that isn't going to be used in the new show? I could be wrong but I have a feeling it will be a little bigger than the normal Wishes.

You don't think they'll throw in some perimeters/use up all of their remaining shell stock that isn't going to be used in the new show? I could be wrong but I have a feeling it will be a little bigger than the normal Wishes.
I don't know if they would do that. The finale might be a bit bigger but I can't see them doing perimeter fireworks.

I can see them doing the roadside tubes/180, I don't see them firing off a full 360 though but it'll be easy to tell as there will be a "no boats" for abotu an hour around fireworks time sign out early that morning if they plan to bring out the barges.. I hope they do, that would be amazing..

It's my understanding that the non-party nights will have the Happily Ever After FW show, and the party nights will have the special seasonal ones.
That's correct. On party nights the show is after the party starts, so the only way to see the show is with a ticket or outside the parks. Non party nights should be business as usual, but crowds will be high since there are fewer nights to see Happily Ever After.

So I ran into footage of wishes during a travel convention when they were showing off.. They have a 180 perimeter version of this show :) Crossing fingers that tomorrow is this version... basically looks like a holiday version but with normal wishes.

Has anyone been able to locate a third party that's going to stream tonight?? I Googled and can't find anything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter