Goodbye Wishes! Hello Happily Ever After!

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by rteetz, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Hojobones

Hojobones Earning My Ears

Heading to MK on may 13th, wondering if doing the desert party with plaza view with be worth it for a group that won't want to camp out more than an hour before. Is there enough food to make an unhealthy ''dinner" out of it (we aren't ones for huge meals anyway)

2. AMusicLifeForMe

AMusicLifeForMe DIS Veteran

I keep listening to the soundtrack previews of this show, and I can't get the song out of my head. I know this is early, but I think the song "Happily Ever After" might be one of the best song scores disney has ever done for a nighttime show. I know I'm predicting this early, but I think this song will be a hit. Disney...Please release this soundtrack or just the song! I already want to buy it!

LumosQ102, TheMaxRebo and rteetz like this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Babsy

Babsy DIS Veteran

So if they are continuing Holiday Wishes, what will be showing from just after Thanksgiving until early Dec? Will it be the new show on reg nights and Wishes at MVMCP?

5. SureAsLiz

SureAsLiz DIS Veteran

As far as we know, Hallowishes will be playing during MNSSHP, Holiday Wishes will be playing during MVMCP + week of holiday ops around Christmas, and Happily Ever After will be playing on non-party nights

rteetz and Babsy like this.
  6. Babsy

Babsy DIS Veteran

Thank you!

7. Disneymom1126

Disneymom1126 DIS Veteran

I do wonder if they will incorporate any new elements (e.g. the laser lights) into Hallowishes and/or Holiday Wishes this year. Any rumors about this?

8. CampbellzSoup

CampbellzSoup Son. Husband. Father.

I got to see wishes last week...my god the emotion. To know this is the last time I'll ever see this emotional, wonderful, and amazing spectacular made me feel ...I just can't explain it. I wished so hard for my promotion, and studied hard and past...and with my family there it just was incredible feeling. If you can see it before it ends - do it.

rteetz likes this.
  9. rteetz

rteetz Rumors and News Moderator Moderator

Nothing that I've seen yet.

Disneymom1126 likes this.
  10. DisneyGwen

DisneyGwen Earning My Ears

I still haven't accepted the Main Street Electrical Parade is gone and now Wishes?? I'm sure the new show will be spectacular but I'm a little heartbroken. :(

11. AMusicLifeForMe

AMusicLifeForMe DIS Veteran

12. disneybree

disneybree Disney ✨

Tinkerbell will fly near the end, I am SHOOK.

TheMaxRebo likes this.
  13. BigRed98

BigRed98 Professional Disney Fan

It looks awesome, I'm really excited for this show! The music sounds great, the projections work well with the music and the fireworks doesn't look like there lacking! I think it will be a hit!

AMusicLifeForMe likes this.
  14. DVCCarly

DVCCarly Earning My Ears

Stoked that they are keeping Hallowishes at least for now! That is my all time favourite firework show! While I am so sad to see Wishes go, everything that is being said about the new show seems positive and I can't wait to see it!

15. cdnusagurl

cdnusagurl Mouseketeer

I'll admit that I was worried that it would be nothing but boring lasers and some drawings on the castle at first, but seeing it all come together has me really excited. In fact, I think I may have cried a little.

16. TheMaxRebo

TheMaxRebo DIS Veteran

We did the party several years ago and liked it well enough but I would say it would be tough to make a meal out of the food. I'd suggest getting at least a snack or like split a counter service meal or something beforehand

17. CampbellzSoup

CampbellzSoup Son. Husband. Father.

The desert party is def not enough to make a meal of...

18. Hojobones

Hojobones Earning My Ears

Thanks for the info! As far as the viewing area is it worth the expense not to find a spot really early considering it's the day after the first new show? Have a first time visiter coming about really don't want to stake a spot out more than 30 minutes before.

19. TheMaxRebo

TheMaxRebo DIS Veteran

Well, they are talking about opening more viewing areas behind main st and stuff so I think it might be a good idea given the date

20. umichigan10

umichigan10 DIS Veteran

I guess the solace is wishes is being replaced with something whereas the parade hasn't been which makes it even more sad imo

21. wareagle57

wareagle57 DIS Veteran

Doesn't Disney sometimes bring back old Fireworks shows? I really hope they do this with Wishes at some point in the future. They could really draw a crowd with limited time showing.