Going to All 7 Continents

I've been to 4 (out of 7).
DH and I have a dream of taking the kids to all 7 as a family.
Clearly Antarctica is going to be the challenge.

We've visited all but Antarctica, and have actually lived on all those except for Australia (not for lack of trying!)

North America - lived in Maryland and now Florida
South America - lived in Lima, Peru
Europe - lived in Madrid, Spain; London, England; Istanbul, Turkey (the European side); Frankfurt, Germany
Asia - lived in Jakarta, Indonesia; Manila, the Philippines
Africa - lived in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
Australia - spent a great week in Sydney

I know it isn't a continent, but we also lived in Panama City, Panama, which I think is considered Central America. I could be wrong - it wouldn't be the first time!

Thank you, taxpayers, for a wonderful career that helped to satisfy my wanderlust!

Queen Colleen

I've been to North America, South America, Europe and then have been in one country in Africa and Asia. So 5 technically, but I have a lot left to see in all of those continents. Two more!

I've been to:
1. North America
2. Africa- Kenya and Tanzania
3. Europe- Greece, Spain, Portugal, Amsterdam, Germany, Austria
4. New Zealand (I think considered under Australia?)
5. Asia, Japan- to come! 2018

Yes you can go to Antarctica. Most people do it via a cruise but there are some very expensive land options as well.

I guess I should answer my own question. After March, I'll have 5. The remaining ones are Australia and Antarctica.

You must be a very busy bee, snorkeling, jumping out of planes, visiting other continents! I went to the grocery store yesterday...they had pinto beans on sale...two for one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter