Going to All 7 Continents

I have 3 including the one I live on. Antarctica is the tough one, but it might be neat. Can tourists even go there or do you have to be doing research?

Yes you can go to Antarctica. Most people do it via a cruise but there are some very expensive land options as well.

I guess I should answer my own question. After March, I'll have 5. The remaining ones are Australia and Antarctica.

One of my former teachers took a trip to Antartica last summer, it was her last continent o knock off. The pictures were incredible! I hate the cold, but it did make me sort of want to check it out.

Well there are 6 continents not 7. But I don't think I'll make it to Antarctica although I would like to if given the oppertunity.

While yes, Asia & Europe are technically one land mass, it is not incorrect at all to refer to them as separate continents.

I still need to add Australia and Antarctica, hopefully in the near future.

Depends on which system you use (some would say that there are only 5 - since the Americas are also a single landmass).

The most conventional system is 7. I feel like some scientists just want to make a name for themselves and so they develop these unconventional systems just to get their 15 seconds. And then the people who like to be different latch on to it.

The most conventional system is 7. I feel like some scientists just want to make a name for themselves and so they develop these unconventional systems just to get their 15 seconds. And then the people who like to be different latch on to it.
I have no way to back this up but I would guess that 75% of the worlds population would say 6 over 7. It could be that only in N. America that 7 is considered.

I've been to north and south (barely) America, Europe, Asia (barely). I'm dying to go to Africa. I don't actually have any interest in Antarctica at all.

DH used to travel for work and he has been to all continents except for Antarctica and Africa. DH and I are hoping to visit Africa at some point though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter