Girly weekend 2009

Personally, I would love to go back to Birmingham. Everything was so close and convenient, within walking distance, and the hotel we stayed at was pretty good too.

I could do the first weekend in September :thumbsup2

That would be awesome!!! I would love to come back to Birmingham too - a total trip down Memory Lane for this Brummie gal. I can count o the fingers of one hand the number of times I've been back to Brum in the last 25 years.. :goodvibes

And the 1st weekend in September would be fab - I could drive up and pick Claire up en route... :thumbsup2

That would be awesome!!! I would love to come back to Birmingham too - a total trip down Memory Lane for this Brummie gal... :goodvibes

And the 1st weekend in September would be fab - I could drive up and pick Claire up en route... :thumbsup2

Except Claire can't do that weekend because she goes away on the 6th, which is the Sunday :sad2:

Count me in, any weekend in September is good for me.

Brum/Cardiff/Bristol all sound great.

Thanks for the suggestions so far. What we need is hotels that are a short walk (or taxi ride) to the town, that is also close to bars/restaurants/clubs for the evening

I personally don't know Chester, but if you know of a hotel that fits with the above, then could you post a link ? :)

It will also preferably be somewhere that someone can pop to, to make deposits for lunch/dinner

Oh, and don't forget, we also need tasty waiters and a Reflex :lmao:

That would be awesome!!! I would love to come back to Birmingham too - a total trip down Memory Lane for this Brummie gal. I can count o the fingers of one hand the number of times I've been back to Brum in the last 25 years.. :goodvibes

Nice one Karen :yay:

Count me in, any weekend in September is good for me.

Brum/Cardiff/Bristol all sound great.

:yay:Woohoo !!

Oh, and don't forget, we also need tasty waiters and a Reflex :lmao:

::yes:: ::yes:: :rotfl2:

id be intrested, i could come last year being preggers and all.

first weekend in sept might be a bit busy its around the kids are back to school so well be pretty busy, but im easy....hope whereever we go someone is travelling down from near me who i can come with x

I would definitely be interested - if finances allow- last years was such fun.

Can't commit to anything at the moment as work is so up and down at the moment - we really don't know how things are going to be from month to month - as we both work at the same place it makes it pretty stressful.

I shall keep an eye on this thread and if things become more stable I'll see if I can tag along.

Tammy

id be intrested, i could come last year being preggers and all.

first weekend in sept might be a bit busy its around the kids are back to school so well be pretty busy, but im easy....hope whereever we go someone is travelling down from near me who i can come with x

I would definitely be interested - if finances allow- last years was such fun.

Can't commit to anything at the moment as work is so up and down at the moment - we really don't know how things are going to be from month to month - as we both work at the same place it makes it pretty stressful.

I shall keep an eye on this thread and if things become more stable I'll see if I can tag along.

Tammy

I hope you're both able to come, you know it will be a good laugh :)

I'm up for it......:banana:
We are going to try and get a last minute holiday the last two weeks of school hols, which means we will return on the weekend of the 5&6/7 sept. So I have to keep that free - DH would flip if I booked a weekend away with my Cyber friends, as he calls all of you:rolleyes: My Poppys birthday is 22nd Sept so I can't be away around then either.
Karen and Claire can't do most of september.
When do you October travellers all go away? Is October out altogether? The first weekend of October is 3&4 and the weather can still be quite nice then......
Any location suits me. I'll get to wherever suits the majority:)

I don't think i can do October, we go away on the 19th and the weekends before will be spent organising because im working right up to us going away :guilty:

19th oct is my wedding anniversary, other than that im pretty free sept or oct.

It's a shame those of use further north and north of the border rarely get a look in at these events as I can so imagine how much of a hoot they are!

Birmingham may be central for England but it's no way near central for us scots :sad1: and I don't fancy travelling for 6 hours on a train or 8 in a car, I HAVE to do that to see the in-laws so I don't want to do it for fun :lmao:

Hotel finances are not the issue but the travelling costs are huge.

For me personally I rarely get time off from the wedding & celebration cakes so unless it was out of season I wouldn't be able to attend anyway, in fact i've just had a look at my calander and the only weekend I have free is 26/27th September and then 24/25th October.

Damn I wish I still lived in Surrey :sad1:

is there many of the dissers in scotland or near maybe you could Have a meet of your own, or failing that when your down visiting in laws next let us know and well try to organise something to fit in with you x

I'm with Nat, October is no good for me as we go away on 19th and I have got a big event on in Devonport with work in the run up to that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter