Girl's Thread: The Comeback

I can bet I'm going to be a nervous driver... that is if my parents let me drive :|

i just got my permit about a week and a half ago! everyone thought i was going to be a TERRIBLE driver... but guess who's at the top of her drivers ed class? yup, put that in your juice box and suck it.

I'll be able to drive come December. I'm really freaking out about it. D:

One of my cousins predicts real-life driving skills based on Mario Kart :rotfl: Guess that means my 4 year old cousin will be able to drive brilliantly through waterfalls.

I stink at Rainbow Road, but it's still fun. :rotfl: I hate that Moonview Highway though. All these erratic drivers driving on BOTH sides of the road.

I'm awesome at Mario Kart except for that dreaded Rainbow Road!
When I'm playing with my brother, we'll be tied and it'll come down to the last race, and he always quickly picks Rainbow Road because I'm horrible at it.
How rude!

Then I lose.

omg i pone at all levels except rainbow road!!!!! i always drive off or get bumbped off! all those speed patches don't help either!!!!

i love mario kart!! My favorite is the original, from Nintendo 64.

That's my favorite too! I just love the N64 in general, it's my favorite system. Great memories. <3

On Mario Kart Wii I am so bad at Rainbow Road, I must fall off at least 20 times everytime I play it. I'm always in last place and end up so far behind that I never get to finish it, the game ends it for me because everyone else finished it a long time ago. xD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter