Girl's Thread: The Comeback

JulielovesDisney

<font color=darkorchid>Hakuna Matata<br><marquee><
I know you all have been missing this thread, so here is it! Summer 2010 is just starting, so it's time to bring back the good ol' Girl's Thread.

Everyone is welcome, girls and guys. It's basically one big hang-out thread, with SOME girl discussions in between.

So ladies and gents...let's begin!! :goodvibes

Hiya.
As this is the girls thread, and girls like cute boys, I'm going to go ahead and post my newest favorite:
tumblr_l4193dFwI11qaabyno1_400.jpg

This is Eddie Redmayne, he won the Tony for Best Featured Actor in a Play for Red.

Hiya.
As this is the girls thread, and girls like cute boys, I'm going to go ahead and post my newest favorite:
tumblr_l4193dFwI11qaabyno1_400.jpg

This is Eddie Redmayne, he won the Tony for Best Featured Actor in a Play for Red.
omg all my friends last night where like: "omg, we have to go to nyc to see Red. whats it about? who cares hes HOT!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter