Girl's Thread: The Comeback

i dont understand it when people seem to hate that they have old parents... it doesnt really matter at all its just an age

It's probably because it's kinda awkward. With older parents, there's, obviously, a bigger age gap. So maybe the kids might be made fun of? idk...I never had a problem with it.

My parents are pretty old. They are 53 and 50, and i'm only 20. All of my friends' parents are only in their mid 40's.

My parents are 58 & 59 (turning 60 this year), and I'm only 18 (turning 19 in August). I don't mind having old parents at all. In high school I knew a lot of people who had super young parents. I talked to this girl in my senior government class who said her mom was 35. My ex-roommate's grandpa passed away last August at the age of 62. Of course, my roommate thought 62 was super old, and when I told her my dad was almost 60, she was shocked. Then she said something along the lines of "your dad is getting old and you probably won't have much time left with him." She certainly was a charmer :rolleyes:

My dad is 65 and my mom is turning 51 September. I'm 19 next month.

It's never bothered me that my parents are older than most.

What gets a lot of my friends is the age difference between me and my half-siblings. My sister is 21 years older than me and my brother is 23 years older. They're half-siblings, yeah, but it's still a big gap. It doesn't bother me, but a lot of my friends think it's weird.

I'm 14my Mom is 52, my Dad is 63, I have two half brothers who are 30 and 26 years older than me, and a half sister who is 29 years older than me.

I never really told anyone. I had a friend with old parents(I think when she was 13 her Dad was 67 and her Mom was 48....)and people made fun of her, and I totally told them off one day, but I didn't tell them about my parents. :/

People think it's like the weirdest thing in the world sometimes, but I'm a lot less erm....troublemakinger...than them, so HA! Whose parents are awesomer?:upsidedow

I'm 14my Mom is 52, my Dad is 63, I have two half brothers who are 30 and 26 years older than me, and a half sister who is 29 years older than me.

I never really told anyone. I had a friend with old parents(I think when she was 13 her Dad was 67 and her Mom was 48....)and people made fun of her, and I totally told them off one day, but I didn't tell them about my parents. :/

People think it's like the weirdest thing in the world sometimes, but I'm a lot less erm....troublemakinger...than them, so HA! Whose parents are awesomer?:upsidedow

This is essentially my situation. I never saw a problem with it, but my friends thought it was weird.

And I never made much trouble growing up either. I think that my parents were more lenient than my friend's younger parents when it came to letting me do things. I got a car and license at 16, I could go hang out with my friends pretty much whenever. And a lot of my friends didn't get things like that.

I'm watching "Return to Fat Camp" on mtv...i can't believe how whiny people are!

Haha me too! I have seen it before but I love this for some reason cause its so dramatic! There all so whiny and apparently bully each other! D: They need an attitude adjustment! :sad2:

hot-list-josh-holloway-2.jpg

My still-living date. :D

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter