Girl's Thread: The Comeback

I'm watching Jurassic Park on HBO.

My parents are both asleep now, it's nighttime, and I'm alone in the room. And I am terrified of the storyline of Jurassic Park coming true...like to the point where I will have nightmares about it. I think this will be another one of those nights...lol

My parents are both asleep now, it's nighttime, and I'm alone in the room. And I am terrified of the storyline of Jurassic Park coming true...like to the point where I will have nightmares about it. I think this will be another one of those nights...lol
awww.... if u need to pm me later on tonight i'm here... i can't fall asleep before 11 on a good night!

My BF and his family are leaving for Disney tomorrow. :guilty: I dont leave until Saturday!! :guilty::guilty:

haha ok! Actually, I'll be there for the North American Irish Dance Championships. :D

It's in the Swan and Dolphin.
I might have to stalk you too lol

awww..have fun guys!! =)
I don't go down til March for my spring break. but I'm bringing my best friend with me. I can't wait!!
First time at Kidani Village at AKL!!

ugh jealous!!!!! i love the Y&B!!!!!!! i'm sooo swamped. i leave for Hawaii on thursday and have to pack and work on drivers ed!!!!! but yet i'm still on the disboards :upsidedow

So jealous of everyone! I'm leaving just for a cabin up north on Thursday and have to wait until August before I get to go on my real vacation to WDW

I'm super jealous of everyone - I don't have a WDW trip planned at all, and I'm pretty sure we're not going next year. I took a spur-of-the-moment trip to WDW with my mom in January and she doesn't want to go back for a while. I think we might be going to Hawaii next January, so that definitely makes up for it :rotfl:

im going to wdw in august and just realized that means i have to change my sig :sad1:

im sad because its the only one ive ever had (well two different countdowns)

Oh my goodness, I'm exactly the same.

I'm terrified of Dinosaurs, which makes the Dinosaur ride at Animal Kingdom an interesting time with me. :scared:
:P

My family and I rode Dinosaur, and when we saw the picture, we could only see my sister's hand and not her face.

My family and I rode Dinosaur, and when we saw the picture, we could only see my sister's hand and not her face.

I have to close my ears on that ride. I had tubes when i was in 3rd grade so my ears are sensitive to loud noises. :headache:

I had tubes when I was little so I have sensitive ears too but I love loud things(music,rides,etc.):banana::banana::banana:

Oh my goodness, I'm exactly the same.

I'm terrified of Dinosaurs, which makes the Dinosaur ride at Animal Kingdom an interesting time with me. :scared:
:P

Um I basically crap my pants on that ride..no matter how many times I go on it!! :rotfl:

Can I just tell you about this one time I went down and the ride stopped for like 30 seconds...I buried my head in my friend's lap and started crying like a baby...no lie. When I got off the ride, I had to hold onto the wall for a minute until my legs stopped violently shaking...lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter