Girl's Thread: The Comeback

Ooooo, original Edward really sparkles!:lovestruc

But I still hate Twilight with a burning sparkly passion, which makes me love old Edward even more!

Guess so!

But if that doesnt end in my favor any of the following will do...
tumblr_l2jqysMufv1qbd1q2o1_400.jpg

Lee.jpg
it's kind of weird how similar our tastes in men are. :cloud9:
Duuuude.
I have missed this thread xD
And I'm totally late.
So what's up with all these dates?
Either way, I claim Joe Hart:

joe_hart_manchester_city_v_west_ham_624735_43696060.jpg

hnnnnng Joe Hart. ;D

Involuntary squealing at this:

fnd9uu.jpg

Thomas Sangster and Beatles in one picture. :lovestruc This movie needs to come out in the US now.

HSMndLKfan92, hope your stomach gets better :goodvibes

OT, but i have a really bad stomach ache.
not a "stomach ache" but a legit one.

ahhhh same had it since last night, i never normally get them :mad:

ah Thomas Sangster, I swear he looks younger everytime I see him and he's older them me... I remember him in Nanny McPhee :) and if that's Aaron Johnson there is no way in any world I would ever ever watch that movie :rotfl:

This kid? Totes had my vote waaaaay back when when they were casting for Edward Cullen. I still think he's the better choice.
Me too. I've always though he was a million times better.

Of course this is all I have to base my facts off of xD:
tumblr_l1n62bWwk51qa6fbyo1_500.jpg

but DAMN. He's one fine guy xD

haha i love that. He's VERY fine...and his voice....oh lordy. It's wonderful. especially because he's french and he has that very nice accent and obviously he speaks french so there's that....HAHAHAHAH ok i'll stop. xD

I'd be a lot more interested in Twilight if he hadn't turned down the role. Js. ;]

I KNOW.

ah Thomas Sangster, I swear he looks younger everytime I see him and he's older them me... I remember him in Nanny McPhee :) and if that's Aaron Johnson there is no way in any world I would ever ever watch that movie :rotfl:

Thomas Sangster is adorably baby-faced. He just turned twenty last month, but he still looks so young! :lovestruc Love him as Ferb. :goodvibes And yeah, that is Aaron Johnson. I still want to see it though, [Nowhere Boy] because of the whole Beatles thing. And Thomas Sangster. popcorn::

oh gawd, mine too. Moulin Rouge=faint :lovestruc

Ewan McGregor hmmm he's nice in Moulin Rouge but I think he's a bit strange... i saw him in The Men Who Stare At Goats on sat and well ...

but older men...
well theres obviously Johnny Depp :lovestruc
George Clooney :lovestruc
Richard Gere [its the eyes- they have this glimmer in them I love which always reminds me of Nick Jonas's eyes :lmao:

Ewan McGregor hmmm he's nice in Moulin Rouge but I think he's a bit strange... i saw him in The Men Who Stare At Goats on sat and well ...

but older men...
well theres obviously Johnny Depp :lovestruc
George Clooney :lovestruc
Richard Gere [its the eyes- they have this glimmer in them I love which always reminds me of Nick Jonas's eyes :lmao:

or how bout: I love [which always reminds me of] Nick Jonas's eyes. they are beyond amazing!!!!!

ahhhh same had it since last night, i never normally get them :mad:

I'm sorry. :( Yeah, i haven't had one recently. I had a huge string of stomach aches over the summer. I hope they're not coming back.

And as for Ewan, him as obi-wan in the phantom menace <3

My "Old Man" crush?

G. Cloons. HANDS DOWN, NO DOUBT.

George-Clooney.jpg

BTDubs: He's 49. That's 1.5 years younger than my mom.

My parents are pretty old. They are 53 and 50, and i'm only 20. All of my friends' parents are only in their mid 40's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter