Girl, frustrated

jklmw

Mouseketeer
I called last night and basically ended up having my husband call back and ask questions.
I called to ask about special request for building, floor and pool side. We are staying at AsMu. The first CM answered and was like"what do you mean special requests?, call this phone#" Called the next phone number, got the run around there, finally called the resort back and spoke with a CM who was about 50 times happier and helpful. Did not take any of our requests, told us to call 10 days before our arrival.
Then I tell them it is our kids birthday celebrations and this is why we are heading to disney, yeah I felt really special. One CM told me to get a button, and the other CM's did'nt even seem to care, whatever.
I was just kind of disappointed. I guess because I am so excited.
I got my baggallini and was not that impressed, I thought it was going to be bigger. I am just getting it from every side. How can I keep the excitement alive, 42 more days.

Call CRO and have them add your requests to your reservation.

Cheer up! Just think, in a few short weeks you'll be in WDW!

I have read different tips that have said to keep your special request to a minimum. I just got back from Pop Century. Before I left I requested a room next to another guest staying at the same hotel. I faxed my request and had no problem. Call your resort and ask for the fax # - then fax your request a few days before your arrival. Include your name & reservation # Good Luck and have a great trip!!!:cheer2:

Cheer up - you'll be there soon!! I seemed to have everything going downhill or wrong before our trip last year (life in general, not our ressie), so about 28 days before our trip, I started watching one Disney DVD per day to get me in the mood and refresh my memory of all the characters. My DH and kids thought I'd lost my mind, but it was a nice escape for 90 min. every day, and sometimes my DS 16 would even wander in and sit and watch (caught him watching Beauty and the Beast with me and DD!:rotfl: ). Have a wonderful trip and hope your kids have a Happy Birthday in the middle of the magic!!:cloud9:

I think you are only allowed one request on your ressie.:thumbsup2

Have them put on your ressie your celebrating birthdays. Give them their names. I did this and received a special envelope when we check in.:wizard:

I have a great trip!

We plan for so long that sometimes there is a let down.:goodvibes

The idea about watching movies is good. I'd also suggest the opposite--take a break from planning for awhile. Keep in mind that when you get there, whatever you encounter WILL be magical. :goodvibes

Your kid is having a birthday in disney! Even if there are no "extra" specials, there will still be plenty of special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter