gingerbread holiday room competition details up

"Gingerbread House Jasonbobdude" has been registered!

Is it possible that this is the ONLY burrito entered into the competition?!

Woot! Gingerbread House Tigerbella is registered! Thanks for this email, I didn't even see it a few minutes ago oh the homepage! lol
kim

ok I am registered as well as the kids

Gingerbread House fairypower
Gingerbread House fairyprincessjaz
Gingerbread House cjcrazycar

... "Open, Open, Open!"
I love that commercial! :lmao:

...oh I think this is great but still couldn't they increase the odds 33 prizes for 2000 rooms. I think at least 100 prizes would be more fair...
Well, at the very least all two thousand players who are judge will get a Room Judging Flag, so that's a neat item few others will have. And as aengus mentioned, last year's Space Mountain Quest had a "participation" prize - so everyone got pin that at the time was fairly rare! It's fun to enter anyway, even if you don't win anything! Woot! :goodvibes

Hmm...I don't want to use the Gingerbread theme. I just want a holiday theme...
If I understood the rules correctly all you have to have is Holiday stuff in there, not necessarily Gingerbread. Of course, if you want to be safe - just put in a single Gbread brick and you're qualified! heh :confused3 :thumbsup2

Yes!! i would love another flag!! but i am up and ready to start building !!
Yeah, I like my Flag from last year, I can't wait to have a pair! I've already built my room, I just got to log in and rename it to spec. Yay!

Gingerbread House Goofy_Bob is registered!

:cheer2:

Does anyone know if VMK takes att.net emails? I did not receive the message everyone did and it has been a few hours.

Does anyone know if VMK takes att.net emails? I did not receive the message everyone did and it has been a few hours.

check your spam filter? I got a response about 10 minutes after sending. Have you ever received an email response from them before?

if you never wrote them and dont know, heres a cheat. go to contact us and select i think i am banned. even tho you werent, you should get an auto message pretty quickly saying yes or no. Hopefully NO ROFL

I haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail yet either. Did I register correctly? I wrote:

Lauralee
Gingerbread House Lauralee

" gingerbread house greatMichelle" is now in Progress!! :)

( I want to say a shout-out to Aengus for helping a Blonde at heart... Im surprised I forgot my own birthday! Thanks ;) )

Just found out about the contest opening today. Guess I missed it.:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

I've worked many hours on my house. I was excited about this first contest. I guess I should have known a newbie like me wouldn't have a chance.

I think it is a pity that people can sign up twenty mules or multiple non-playing family members.

Anyone want some gingerbread? :sad1:

Just found out about the contest opening today. Guess I missed it....
I don't think you've missed it. Registration is still going on. I just helped my Mom sign-up 2 minutes ago. You should be able to do it - give it a try! :goodvibes

Just found out about the contest opening today. Guess I missed it.:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

I've worked many hours on my house. I was excited about this first contest. I guess I should have known a newbie like me wouldn't have a chance.

I think it is a pity that people can sign up twenty mules or multiple non-playing family members.

Registration is still open. GET ON IT!! :thumbsup2

my name is too long. I tried to name the room Gingerbread House PrincessPaloma but the title is too long. I tried just Gingerbread House Princess. I hope they accept it.

Hmm, I just registered my daughter who's name is Angelicasparkle and it allowed me to type in her whole name. I wonder why it wouldn't let you type your whole name in. I hope they accept your registration.

I just registered my daughter and I and we share the same email. You don't think that will mess things up do you?

Also is this just a one room competition or can we have more than one room? Also doesit have to be a ride since it mentioned that as one of the categories of having the best ride? Thanks

I just registered me and my daughter and I received the confirmation email so I think you should still be able to sign up. :) I know what you mean about the mules. I do hope that people are respectful and will not sign up all their mules so that everyone can have a chance to participate.

I just registered my daughter and I and we share the same email. You don't think that will mess things up do you?

Also is this just a one room competition or can we have more than one room? Also doesit have to be a ride since it mentioned that as one of the categories of having the best ride? Thanks

I'm pretty sure it is just one room, but I could be wrong...and I don't remember one of the categories being best ride.

~Water

I'm pretty sure it is just one room, but I could be wrong...and I don't remember one of the categories being best ride.

~Water

Hmm it did said "best overall" but on the confirmation message It said "Best overall ride experience" instead. It made me wonder about the one room and how I'd make a one room ride. I mean you can make a one room ride it just wouldn't be as neat.

I have the same questions! Is this just a one room competition? Usually they specify but seeing as this is the first day some adjustments will hopefully be made. :rolleyes:

And also, my brother and I both signed up and we share the same email but both got the confirmation. Do you guys think we'll get messed up too?

And will an actual ride have to be present, or can it be a holiday furnished room? Thanks everyone!

i am not sure about the ride part. I would pay more attention to the newsletter portion for that part. registration is key!

Take your time peeps, we may still get new pieces this weekend coming! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter