gingerbread holiday room competition details up

I was NOT logged into VMK when I registered and it took my registration :goodvibes

So, you do not already have a room named as Gingerbread House (your vmk name here) in vmk and you registered? This is what she is asking me bc she can't get logged in to vmk tonight to change her room to this title. I think it's okay to register and so long as you change your room title over before judging time it will be okay? tyvm

Arrr Pirate, thanks for the post!

I am in! WOOT!

If anyone is wondering, in the past there has been a prize for competing that everyone gets. I cant guarantee that will continue, but everyone got something. For example during the space mountain ride comp everyone who entered received a tomorrowland 8/9 pin. Then the winners got additional prizes.

my name is too long. I tried to name the room Gingerbread House PrincessPaloma but the title is too long. I tried just Gingerbread House Princess. I hope they accept it.

Got my email that I register. though it looks like it should be HTML but I laughed when I read quotes like this.

This will be an <strong>individual</strong> room competition So I better get weight lifting:lmao:

ok this confused me

When you register please <strong>ONLY PROVIDE</strong> your player name and the name of the room you are entering.

ok are we to enter our title of the name of our room or gingerbread house.

I really wish they had a small group of players they could send this to before they put it out and they could see if they get it.:confused3

my name is too long. I tried to name the room Gingerbread House PrincessPaloma but the title is too long. I tried just Gingerbread House Princess. I hope they accept it.

register it with the correct full name tho!!

then write contact us saying you have a problem that you cant write that name out in vmk.

This is important because in the past they are BRUTAL about following the rules as posted! Trust me!! So register with the full name and then contact them with "what do i do my room name doesnt fit"

Woot " Gingerbread House illusionistic " is ready

33 prizes hmm club 33 room?? what are the odds lol hopefully

Ok,
I confused, I thought they wanted you to name your room Gingerbread House (Your Username), and they wanted you to get your titles you would choose, example: Gingerbread House Tiki, so I entered Gingerbread House Camper, then I sent another with Gingerbread House WWEDUDE because I wanted to be safe. If you look on contact us you see "Your name need to starts with "Gingerbread House"" nothing about username. Now why do they need your "Gingerbread House (username)" if they know your username because you typed it. :confused: ...
Think there is any luck for me :sad2: :guilty:

register it with the correct full name tho!!

then write contact us saying you have a problem that you cant write that name out in vmk.

This is important because in the past they are BRUTAL about following the rules as posted! Trust me!! So register with the full name and then contact them with "what do i do my room name doesnt fit"

Thanks Aengus I have the same problem:sad2:.
In VMK I put in the title gingerbread house pirate in the info I'll include my FULL vmk title. I'll contact them right now!

Thanks:) and ty Paloma as well for posting the question gl also:thumbsup2

Ok,
I confused, I thought they wanted you to name your room Gingerbread House (Your Username), and they wanted you to get your titles you would choose, example: Gingerbread House Tiki, so I entered Gingerbread House Camper, then I sent another with Gingerbread House WWEDUDE because I wanted to be safe. If you look on contact us you see "Your name need to starts with "Gingerbread House"" nothing about username. Now why do they need your "Gingerbread House (username)" if they know your username because you typed it. :confused: ...
Think there is any luck for me :sad2: :guilty:

Did you get a confirmation on the "gingerbread house WWEDUDE"? entry also"?

If you only got one I dont know dude. I dont want to sugar coat it, in the past they were BRUTAL with following those rules. Many people were left behind for not following them to a "T".

Thanks Aengus I have the same problem:sad2:.
In VMK I put in the title gingerbread house pirate in the info I'll include my FULL vmk title. I'll contact them right now!

Thanks:) and ty Paloma as well for posting the question gl also:thumbsup2

YW :)

Everyone remember right now, its the registration you have to worry about, not the room!!! I cant stress enough how important following the registration rules are! In the past the slightest typo or failure to follow them exactly resulted in being denied entry.

Add me to the list of people successfully registered but who can't fit their full titles in the room title. I'm missing the -ldD part of my title.

Okay VMK folks in charge, when you get a chance, can you please post a message about this and what we are supposed to do? Thanks bunches! :wizard:

Did you get a confirmation on the "gingerbread house WWEDUDE"? entry also"?

If you only got one I dont know dude. I dont want to sugar coat it, in the past they were BRUTAL with following those rules. Many people were left behind for not following them to a "T".
/QUOTE]

I got two "Greetings From VMK" now this seems like a automatic message, you enter your email you get it. So I don't know, really I am in this for the HOST_ Flag, this is one of my favorite items in the game and I have yet to get one. I wasn't a start room for water slide and didn't partake in space mountain :(. So heres hoping :)

It keeps telling me " Oops! this doesnt match our info." I guarantee with MY luck it will say, "sorry 2000 players have already been chosen!" :sad2:

Yes!! i would love another flag!! but i am up and ready to start building !!

I got two "Greetings From VMK" now this seems like a automatic message, you enter your email you get it. So I don't know, really I am in this for the HOST_ Flag, this is one of my favorite items in the game and I have yet to get one. I wasn't a start room for water slide and didn't partake in space mountain :(. So heres hoping :)

Well its a good sign dude, but obviously not something I can say for sure. I hope your second one went thru. :thumbsup2

It keeps telling me " Oops! this doesnt match our info." I guarantee with MY luck it will say, "sorry 2000 players have already been chosen!" :sad2:

it sounds like the birthdate you are putting in is not matching what they have in file.

Well its a good sign dude, but obviously not something I can say for sure. I hope your second one went thru. :thumbsup2

it sounds like the birthdate you are putting in is not matching what they have in file.

EGAD! I was a Year off! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter