GG for October 2008

Hey everyone! Wow, am I glad my DD is older now! I got up with the baby every morning around 3 or 4 and spent an hour feeding and what not. But he is so cute! Momoffive I don''t know how you did it with 4 at once! You are a superhero. Have we come up with any ideas for a date? I like the mid day idea personally. How many of us are doing MNNSHP on Sun?

We go Sunday, MNSSHP, and we have appointments at the BBB in DTD at 12:30 for the girls x 3.We will be calling for the rest of our dining reservations in the next couple of days so we'll try to get an idea as to which days we'll be around.
Loretta

Feeding time and diaper time at our house was never boring! They were fed every 3-4 hours with each feeding time taking @ 2+ hours to get all 4 done at night, and during the day all 5. Sleep? no, that first year is a complete blur.

I did BBB with DD on Mother's Day. She loves Hannah Montana so that is what we did. The look on her face was priceless. All day CM kept asking her for her autograph and so on. I hope she wants to be HM for Halloween since we have the whole get up already.

Sorry to cut off so abruptly DH was yelling "hurry come out to the dock" I thought one of the puppies fell in or something, Turns out all of the fish had babies and they are jumping around out there. There must have been 500. No need for a fishing pole, just use the pool net for dinner:thumbsup2
Anyway did you make your ADR for your trip? I am gettin so excited I saw our blow up Halloween Mickey in the garage today and was giddy!

I was watching one of these on ebay...but let it go when it went over $120! :eek:

I think I paid $20.00 for mine in Pigeon Forge TN at the pottery outlet. Maybe I should sell mine on ebay for a nice profit it's still in the box.

I think I paid $20.00 for mine in Pigeon Forge TN at the pottery outlet. Maybe I should sell mine on ebay for a nice profit it's still in the box.

No kidding! This one was an 8 foot tall Frankenstein inflatable Mickey.

Mine was like $20 as well. If I see one i'll grab it for ya. It is vampire Mickey!
I was hoping to find a Minnie or Tink as well.
Maybe for the kids we should start a seperate thead for them to meet so they know each other before the trip! But... not if it cuts into my computer time.:surfweb:

I think these are last year's Gemme inflatables. I bet once the new 2009 inflatables come out...I'll be able to get a better deal! :thumbsup2

I'll have dd9 (almost 10 as she says), dd4 and dd2 there. And dh is turning the BIG 4-0 on Oct 31st...we're looking forward to a FUN trip! :woohoo:

the Gator clan is achin to be there..... Eli Manning will be there as well.

The more the merrier!
I see you are from Ga. I was BEGGING DH to move to Alpharetta as recently as Jan. We were there when it snowed. It was so pretty! That was the first time I ever saw snow. I was loving it. We were there in Nov as well and the leaves were perfect! I can hold out hope that I will get there someday.
Gatordad how old are your kids?

the Gator clan is achin to be there..... Eli Manning will be there as well.

Aaahhhh! :sad2: (I hope we kick their butt on Nov 2nd...but it only counts in the play offs right??)

Bring the Gator clan to the Fort for trick-o-treating!

The more the merrier!
I see you are from Ga. I was BEGGING DH to move to Alpharetta as recently as Jan. We were there when it snowed. It was so pretty! That was the first time I ever saw snow. I was loving it. We were there in Nov as well and the leaves were perfect! I can hold out hope that I will get there someday.
Gatordad how old are your kids?

We moved here 2 years ago from Dallas. I really like it here. Lots of house for the money and good jobs in the Alpharetta and North Atlanta area. If you are still on the fence about moving...you can't beat the schools here in Forsyth county. It was a good fit for us! :thumbsup2

I have a dd 10, nsds 7 and according to Kelly, "gatorbaby" is almost..... we want to hang with my new Myspace friend and her hubby as he crosses the platau into 40dom....... I recently made the jump last year, so I will coach him into middle age.....

The schools were certainly a draw. The biggest thing is that we could get a bigger house, and actually get in insured. (It's a Fl/Hurricane thing) Were you in Dallas Ga or Tx? My parents were looking into Dallas, Ga. The thing that sruck me most was how friendly everyone was up there.

OK, I give up what is nsds? Gabriella was be so happy to have friends at the Fort! Did you see they are raising prices on tix again? At least I will still have the Disney Dining Experence when we get there. That has paid for itself and then some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter