GG for October 2008

I'm going to need someone to pick me up at my campsite and give me a ride to the parking lot to get my cart Oct 30th anyone?

The fab four is Gatordad, AuburnJen, Tungpo and me. Only I won't be driving a cart lmao. I'll be mixing Kungaloosh in the passenger side.

So should I even come to the fort in Oct? If I can't be in the "cool" group, ie. the Fab 4, will I have any fun?

So should I even come to the fort in Oct? If I can't be in the "cool" group, ie. the Fab 4, will I have any fun?

STeve is also part of the fab 5.

Soni, when they open the books, I'll see that you get your button.

STeve is also part of the fab 5.

Soni, when they open the books, I'll see that you get your button.

Awww shucks. Thanks Gatordad :thumbsup2 If Donnie is on the voting committee I doubt he'll welcome me though so you'll have to override his vote, I think I hurt his feelin's when I laughed about his trailer. :rotfl2:

Donnie is not one of the heads of the 5 families.

Um excuse me but that's already been done. Find something more original. No golf cart centipede unless the fab 4 are there. If I hear of any GC centipede going on without me I'll call security. :rotfl2:

Halloween is on a Friday:banana: ...why don't you guys come down at least for a long weekend? :goodvibes (this smiley is for you Gatordad)

You didn't even stay at the Fort, how could you be yappin? You can be the red-headed stepchild.

Buy 'em by the sack.

hamburger_lg.jpg

I think they are still doing the hayrides....just not the special haunted hayride. But hey, we're up for a wagon ride! :thumbsup2

I think they stopped the haunted hayride, they still have regular hayrides. If we do that I'm in! Well, I'm off for a early weekend. I'm flying to Orlando to meet my best friend who just had her first baby. :yay: I'm on duty so she can sleep! See ya all on Tuesday!

Counting down. I'm doing the budget now and I am hoping I can keep the reservation for the GC too. Our camping with MNSSHP only trip has turned into an 8 day stay 7 day park passes, meal plan and GC rental. Might be the last trip for a while. Looking into reservations and such for eats. What time would we all meet up? Because of the time of year and MNSSHP goers I was thinking ahead possibly a mid day gathering. You may end up rolling into the MNSSHP. Just a thought. Looking forward to meeting everybody.
Loretta

I'm going to need someone to pick me up at my campsite and give me a ride to the parking lot to get my cart Oct 30th anyone?
Are you checking in on the 30th? We will be at AK that day but could pick you up around 5 or 6 pm before we head to the MNSSHP
I just installed a trailer hitch on my Golf cart so I can haul our cart trailer to our site before I park the MH in front of it. There is no backing a 12' trailer in with a 40' MH

Are you checking in on the 30th? We will be at AK that day but could pick you up around 5 or 6 pm before we head to the MNSSHP
I just installed a trailer hitch on my Golf cart so I can haul our cart trailer to our site before I park the MH in front of it. There is no backing a 12' trailer in with a 40' MH

What, is Ron too good to ride the internal bus now? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter