GG for October 2008

I wish... My luck came on the same day I delivered all 4 of my babies who happen to be 7 now plus big sis who is 9.
Loretta

congrats.... we had ours one at a time and it was rough.... I take my hat off to 4

congrats.... we had ours one at a time and it was rough.... I take my hat off to 4

Thanks...Its been one **** of a ride but I wouldn't change a thing. Not something I would recommend or anything, but still I wouldn't change a thing. Are you coming in Oct? I need a babysitter.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :laughing:

Thanks...Its been one **** of a ride but I wouldn't change a thing. Not something I would recommend or anything, but still I wouldn't change a thing. Are you coming in Oct? I need a babysitter.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :laughing:

Just mix em up a Kungaloosh and put in 4 straws. In a few minutes, they won't need a babysitter.

Some pics of last years Halloween

Picture084.jpg

Picture085.jpg

Picture086.jpg

Picture091.jpg

Picture098.jpg

now that Brett retired, your year pretty much ends when the brewers are eliminated.

Come on now, give the guy a chance. You will look when we are in the Super Bowl!

We may have to adjust our dates because my Dsis and Dbil bought this last week. Now we are leaving the pop up at home and all going down together. Do you think it will be worth losing a few days?

on july 5th of 2008 we traded in our truck camper and picked up an '07 jayco seneca... sorry it is the only photo i have right now. yes, it did fit in our garage :).

142256seneca-thumb.jpg

car-pooling to the fort is going to be different now.. last year we drove 5 adults, 3 dogs and 1 cat in our truck with our camper on and my sisters pop-up in tow...

ok, here are the inside photos of our new (slightly used) seneca. :goodvibes

142256cab-thumb.jpg

142256couch-thumb.jpg

142256kitchen-thumb.jpg

142256seating-thumb.jpg

142256fridge-thumb.jpg

142256shower-thumb.jpg

142256bed-thumb.jpg

alright so, not only did we get told that we are going to disney in october by we4mickey ;) .

but, we also get told that we are driving :idea: , they are riding with us :rolleyes2

and they aren't going to even take their pop-up.. meaning they plan to sleep in our rig... :confused3

it's a good thing they are paying for the whole trip :lmao:

alright so, not only did we get told that we are going to disney in october by we4mickey ;) .

but, we also get told that we are driving :idea: , they are riding with us :rolleyes2

and they aren't going to even take their pop-up.. meaning they plan to sleep in our rig... :confused3

it's a good thing they are paying for the whole trip :lmao:

You could tow thier pop-up with that. I'am sure there is a hitch on the back. or are you giving them the "BIG BED" and you are sleeping on the dinette:rotfl2:

i was just thinking they should buy the golf cart and we would tow that instead :goodvibes

we bought the camper.. i think that would be alright :rolleyes: .

but, it has to be a really cool :cool1: cart. not just a plain old fort one :)

We will be there Oct 23-27th in a cabin. DD 11 would love to make friends! I think we will be at MNNSHP on the 26th. Any thoughts on Hoop De Do?

We will be there Oct 23-27th in a cabin. DD 11 would love to make friends! I think we will be at MNNSHP on the 26th. Any thoughts on Hoop De Do?

now that would be a blast.. have the whole group go to the hoop dee doo one night :dance3: :banana: :confused3

i know what it was like when just my family went.. boy, would we get kicked out....:yay: :yay:

RvUsa was just mentioning doing this in Oct 2009....it would be a really good time!

What night were you thinking? My DH and I were just discussing which ressie we wanted Hoop, BBQ, or Luau while we are there, that is if we can get reservations this close. It would be cool with a group.
Loretta

What dates are best for everyone? We are there from the23-27 with MNNSHP on 26th. My vote would be either 23, 24, or 25th. How fun would that be? As a backup, if we can't get in we could try for a hayride. I think it is a special Halloween one!

We don't get in until the 25. Haven't decided if we will pull out of here on Friday and stay off site somewhere then a quick trip in on Saturday or leave very early Sat and get in in the afternoon. My vote is the sooner ther better...Fridday leave. I still have ADR to make for the rest of the week. 2 down. Our Anniversary dinner is at Teppan Edo in Japan on the 30th. Any reviews? LeCellier was booked.
Loretta

We went to Teppan Edo for Candlelight prosessional last year. It was really good. It had just reopened (last year) within the last month I think. It was fun to watch them do the show while cooking. I know what you mean about La Cellier. In June I made late lunch ressies because I could not get in for dinner and that worked out. I will call today and see what the books look like for hdd as that may dictate what day we go!

Tried to get my reservation for Oct (Halloween time) but there are all booked any suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!