Getting to MK for EMM on time

Grumpy Bear

Earning My Ears
I will be staying at the cabins next month and have booked to go to early morning magic at MK. What would be the best way for me to get there on time from FW?

We are also doing the toy story land one but I figured driving would be best for that one.

I will be staying at the cabins next month and have booked to go to early morning magic at MK. What would be the best way for me to get there on time from FW?

We are also doing the toy story land one but I figured driving would be best for that one.

You can drive over to Contemporary and park in their lot, just tell the guard you have a reservation at MK. From there is is a short walk over to MK of about 10 mins or shorter.

Take boat from the docks over to the Contemporary as well. It usually starts around 0645 and from the dock at the Contemporary it's about a 10 minute walk. This is how we have always done it and never had an issue.

Take boat from the docks over to the Contemporary as well. It usually starts around 0645 and from the dock at the Contemporary it's about a 10 minute walk. This is how we have always done it and never had an issue.

Yes, but EMM starts earlier than rope drop. We take the boat and according to our pictures we were at Contemporary right about 7am, and my first shot inside MK was at 715 and that was for a 745 breakfast at CRT.

If MK opens early the MK bus starts earlier. 30 minutes (ish) before opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!