Gaycation?

Did you now??? I know you've been missing me missy...don't try to hide it.

Missing you kind of like I'm missing the migraine I had the other day.

But I did think of you over the weekend when I had some candy and cookies ... good stuff! :thumbsup2

Missing you kind of like I'm missing the migraine I had the other day.

But I did think of you over the weekend when I had some candy and cookies ... good stuff! :thumbsup2

Are you saying you thought of me as your mouth filled with a sweet sensation??? Oooooh :flower3:

Slowly step away from the Magic Mirror on the Wall, he's not going to tell you you're the fairest or most exciting of us all.

Wheaties are better than the fiber enriched Muslix and prune juice you need for breakfast.;)

I had to help take care of my great grandma before she went into the home. When are you being admitted, gramps?

:wave: At least there are two sane, young, interesting people here. And a grumbly old man.

Look! It's a $10 word! Back in your day it was a 10¢ word, wasn't it Wally?

Nope. I'm not weak, I drank milk as a kid. Were cows domesticated when you were a kid?

:rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:

You know what they say... be careful what you wish for...you just might get it!

Admit it...I intrigue you and you can't wait to meet me at the dole whip stand.

Admit it...I intrigue you and you can't wait to meet me at the dole whip stand.

:ssst:shhhhh Rosie - Remember only the "cool kids" are invited to that.
(Who's telling Jamie he didn't make the cut?:sad2:)

I'm included right? In which case I'll tell Jamie he's OUT.

:ssst:shhhhh Rosie - Remember only the "cool kids" are invited to that.
(Who's telling Jamie he didn't make the cut?:sad2:)

I never was a "cool kid" in HS. Guess I'm still not. How's this? :cool1: Does that make me cool? Or how about my dancing banana?? :banana:

I never was a "cool kid" in HS. Guess I'm still not. How's this? :cool1: Does that make me cool? Or how about my dancing banana?? :banana:

Wally never says no to a banana, especially if you can make it dance... :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter