GAP and Thanks!

Wade Shrader

Mouseketeer
We just got back and it was wonderful!!!

Thanks for all the advice re: the GAP, buses, etc.
The GAP was wonderful! We used the stroller as a WC for my two 4yearold sons with CP, without a problem!
We tried to use the mainstream line when we could, with the boys using their walkers and cuff-crutches. But when the line was too long for them, or at the shows where the distance was too far, we used the GAP! Thanks for all the advice.

Also, all the CM's made a special effort to make my kids vacation extra special. It was the best trip I have ever taken.

I'm going to post some additional posts telling what happened at Chef Mickey's, what Aladdin did for Benjamin (his favorite), as well as our bus experiences! If you want a big smile (and/or cry!) look for these posts!

Welcome back! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great time. When you post your trip reports, be sure to put a link to them from this board. If you need help with that just let us know. :)

I'm glad to hear you all had a good time and I'll be looking forward to hearing about it.
:bounce:

Wade! Welcome back! I know exactly what you mean about how this can be the best vacation ever. I am really looking forward to reading your heartwarming stories. WDW CMs are the best, aren't they?

Cinderella and the mouses (Suzy and ???) broke my heart on this trip as did everyone in Toon Town... I love them all! Please write soon!

Sue

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest