• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Game On" email from Disney Destinations???

The game on I recieved was for free quick service dining. At the bottom of the e-mail it stated "share this offer with a friend."

Has anyone tried this yet?

Seems to me there have been several good Game On discounts.

can I be your friend? :lmao: I'm dying for FD for late November (right after Thanksgiving).

There are pins attached to some of the "Game On" emails -- my latest was 30% off room-only during most of November.

Ditto.... the one we got last December had a code and we were able to get 35% off our vacation package (not just room-only) for October this year. That's how we were able to book the BC...12 more weeks :banana:

Sent you a PM, let us know if it works. :thumbsup2

I just tried calling Disney with the code and the CM told me it wasn't a valid pin code. Also said that it would be considered a "package" code but it doesn't exist in their system. :( I guess the wait continues.

Yes, these "pins" seem to be more of a gimmick than anything else at this point. It's very disheartening. :(

I got a Game On PIN this morning for most of October. We are going Oct 21-30. It said Stay! Play! Dine! for 22% off value resort with QS dining and base tickets. We are staying at CSR with reg dining but called anyway - saved $850!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter