Funny Memes

Same. Would love to use it, but I've never been asked in those words. It's always "How is the steak" or "Is it to your liking?"
Oh, I get it all the time. "How do you find...?" or "How's the temperature of your steak?" I'm always tempted to ask for a thermometer!

Screenshot from Instagram that made me laugh this morning.View attachment 552684

Wow, the negativity!! 😂 It’s funny, we actually had these cookies for the first time years ago when we were at Disney! Happened to be walking through the bakery section at the food store and DS asked for them! Now every time we go to Disney, we pick them up! They have become a Disney trip tradition for us! 😋 🍪

Screenshot from Instagram that made me laugh this morning.View attachment 552684

I agree with the person who doesn’t like them. DS sees them at the stores and asked for them. Then they sit uneaten cause they are flavorless, mushy and overpriced for what you get. Reminds me a lot of some of the desserts Disney sells. They look really good until you eat them. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter