Fun celeb siting the other day! Who have you seen lately?

I would have died if I saw Modern Family filming!
It really was sad that we had no idea who they were, LOL. There were signs all over that they were filming. So, we looked it up when we got back to the hotel (I think). Didn't even watch an episode until we saw the DL one, since we wanted to see if we were filmed at any point. Then fell in love with it. But now I'm laughing that I saw all these celebrities, and had no idea!

Then again, I tend to be pretty oblivious. I'd like to believe I would have recognized Ed O'Neill had I seen him elsewhere in the parks, but who knows!

It really was sad that we had no idea who they were, LOL. There were signs all over that they were filming. So, we looked it up when we got back to the hotel (I think). Didn't even watch an episode until we saw the DL one, since we wanted to see if we were filmed at any point. Then fell in love with it. But now I'm laughing that I saw all these celebrities, and had no idea!

Then again, I tend to be pretty oblivious. I'd like to believe I would have recognized Ed O'Neill had I seen him elsewhere in the parks, but who knows!
I swore I saw Mr Feeny one time but I'm pretty sure he wasn't haha

last year, Chris Martin from cold play, he was there with his kids, I was pushing my kids through grand californian and in a rush and almost ran my stroller over him.. LOL.. opps!

My daughter and I were in the waiting area at Blue Bayou last Friday night (4/21) and saw Dana Vollmer with her husband and little son. She's a gold-medal Olympic swimmer. I didn't recognize her, but my daughter, who is an avid Olympics watcher, did. They had a plaid who did not join them for their dinner. We also saw them in Tomorrowland the next day, no plaid.

I could have swore that I saw Dan Stevens in the Tiki Room in Feb, but I could be wrong.

My mom saw Josh Groban there years ago. Also years ago my bro had an encounter with Tom Hanks during a field trip in middle school when he got hurt on Tom Sawyer's island. Tom wanted to make sure he was okay. My bro ended up with a concussion. One could argue that maybe he was hallucinating but the chaperones witnessed it as well.

We also passed right by Michael Buble, with his then fiancé, now wife. Again, with a plaid and I didn't recognize him. My DD was star struck, said Hi, (in an I-can't-breath type squeal) and he said "Hi Princess" back to her. DD was on cloud 9 for a while.
I Iove this so much, such a small token from him that meant the world to her - what a great guy! Glad the celeb status hasn't gone to his head (unlike some)

Spring break 2016 I saw Travis Barker(Blink 182 drummer) and his Kids in DTD and got a Picture and said hi, super nice guy.
Totally agree. We met Travis in the Toy Story store in 2012 & he was sooooo nice!

He's the only celebrity we've met there, but we often bump into people we know from home. Which never ceases to amaze me since we live in the Seattle area.

He's the only celebrity we've met there, but we often bump into people we know from home. Which never ceases to amaze me since we live in the Seattle area.

I live in a small town (8,000 people small) near Salem, Oregon. A few years ago, hubby and I were at DL for our honeymoon, waiting in line at Its A Small World. CMs saw our wedding mouse ears, and brought us to the front of the line. 2 ladies were in front of us, so we chatted while waiting for our boat. It was 2 sisters, from the next small town over (2,000 people, less than a mil from our little town).... and the sister-in-law of the teacher across the hall from my husband's classroom. I'm always amazed that out of maybe 60,000 people there, we found someone from (essentially) our little town in the middle of nowhere. Not even from Salem, but from our little area! I guess it is a small world after all ;)

we often bump into people we know from home
LOL We live in a town of less than 3,500 people and we saw someone from our town tooo!!!! To funny.
We did Miss Johnny Friggin Depp last week :( we were Pin shopping at DCA -_- There was a Pro Basketball Player on Wed of last week(26th) and there was 2 Popperazzi looking people Stalking him, Which I was surprised to see.

I live in a small town (8,000 people small) near Salem, Oregon. A few years ago, hubby and I were at DL for our honeymoon, waiting in line at Its A Small World. CMs saw our wedding mouse ears, and brought us to the front of the line. 2 ladies were in front of us, so we chatted while waiting for our boat. It was 2 sisters, from the next small town over (2,000 people, less than a mil from our little town).... and the sister-in-law of the teacher across the hall from my husband's classroom. I'm always amazed that out of maybe 60,000 people there, we found someone from (essentially) our little town in the middle of nowhere. Not even from Salem, but from our little area! I guess it is a small world after all ;)

Similar story for me-- I live in a suburb of Portland, OR, and a couple of years ago our next door neighbors moved away to Fresno. Last year, we were walking through Epcot, and somebody said "Hey you!!" It was our former next door neighbor, we both lived 3,000 miles across the country, neither of us knew the other was visiting, and we happened to be in exactly the same spot at Disney World at the same time. It was freaky!

I saw the actor from the show Castle last Sunday. Was with a plaid, which is why I noticed him. I think I've seen the show once, years ago, but remember him from ads for the show. Wasn't sure it was him but saw him again later in the evening and DH confirmed it was him.

I saw the actor from the show Castle last Sunday. Was with a plaid, which is why I noticed him. I think I've seen the show once, years ago, but remember him from ads for the show. Wasn't sure it was him but saw him again later in the evening and DH confirmed it was him.

Nathan Fillion. Heard reports he was there that day, but I didn't see him.

Is it possible to correct the spelling of the word "siting" in the title to the correct spelling of "sighting?" I keep reading it as "sitting" :teeth:

Week before Christmas at the GC. They checked in right before we did, the check-in CM said they were very nice. Any one figure out who they are?IMG_2102.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter