• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ft. Wilderness QS questions

UndercoverMama

Mouseketeer
Can you use CS credits at TE to go? If so, for what? I see it, along with the Meadows Snack Bar on the dining plan brochure but have seen numerous other places you cannot use your cs credits there. Anyone been there and used them?

Bumping.
I'm curious as well. I was thinking about getting a pizza or a chicken meal thing to go one night for us to eat. I'm not sure if you can use this as a CS or if it needs to be strictly OP.

Back just over a week and wanted to update on this thread.

More info on QS:

The Trail's End to Go is open for late lunch/dinner (They open at 4PM). The menu can be found elsewhere but the family size of chicken and pizza's can be ordered under the DDP, using 2 QS credits for those two options. You also get two drinks and two desserts with them. They have pepperoni and cheese pizza. It's not great, but it is good and would easily serve 4 (it's a large size pizza).

Meadows Snack bar also does QS and I think there are snack only items that you can also use for the Chuck Wagon (we were there in winter time and we only saw the Wagon out by the theater during the Chip and Dale campfire singalong).

The two stores, Settler's and Meadows also had a decent selection of snack items that you can use your DDP snack credits for (drinks and snacks).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter