Friends Reunited - TRIP REPORT!! - COMPLETE

Wow Bethan, I've also just spent a few days reading this TR and I'd like for you to go back and do another one. I love your way of telling us all about it. That pic of you and Dug is cool, can sense your excitement at meeting him. Everything about UP is great though so naturally!
We are off on our 1st trip in 2015 to WDW and after the food reviews we are definitely doing the dinner show at Poly. It looks so good

3) Are you SURE that wasn't a rat?!?!

I second this.
I would still be running away from it.

Best of luck with the new job and move.

Great Photopass pics.:)
some errrrm interesting faces there, from you all. :lmao:

Great report! Really enjoyed reading along with the girly adventure.

Love the photopass photos! I love the ones with 'added character' they are so fun.

Kinda bummed its all over, need to find something else to entertain myself until mine now :)

Thanks Laura, I'm glad you enjoyed it :goodvibes I eagerly await your TR!

Thanks for sharing. I thoroughly enjoyed your trip report. I love the Photopass photos. There are some magic shots that I have never seen before.

Corinna

Thanks Corinna, it was great to have you reading along :) I like the magic shots too - I wish we had asked for them more! I didn't even think of it until we heard some families asking the Photopass guys on our last day what magic shots they could do!

great photos

Thanks Claire! Hope everything is well with you :)

Wow Bethan, I've also just spent a few days reading this TR and I'd like for you to go back and do another one. I love your way of telling us all about it. That pic of you and Dug is cool, can sense your excitement at meeting him. Everything about UP is great though so naturally!
We are off on our 1st trip in 2015 to WDW and after the food reviews we are definitely doing the dinner show at Poly. It looks so good

I second this.
I would still be running away from it.

Best of luck with the new job and move.

What a wonderful suggestion! I would more than happily return to do another TR!

You'll have a wonderful time! 2015 is when I'll realistically get to visit again I think; I know it seems like ages away, but the time always seems to fly by! Do you have any plans yet? And yes, I highly recommend the Spirit of Aloha dinner show - if you look around you'll probably find many mixed reviews but we had a fantastic night and I'd urge you to give it a go :) Good family fun!

Thanks again for reading along, and happy planning to you :goodvibes

Great Photopass pics.:)
some errrrm interesting faces there, from you all. :lmao:

Photopass is such a wonderful 'invention'! I can't see me ever returning without getting it now - I am pleased with the majority of photos on the whole!

Paha, we're the masters of the interesting faces :lmao:

Okay, okay, it's taken me WEEKS to actually finish reading, but wow, an amazing trip Bethan! Just wow!

I have loved reading from start to finish and I love all your details, it was like being there :goodvibes

I'm quite sad it's over, I was enjoying myself so much. The Brazil trip also sounds amazing! :) It's 2015 for us too on our way back, little one will be just 3, so it'll be a new experience for me...taking my own baby...arghhhh! I feel it'll be two and a bit weeks of blubbing from me! :rotfl:

Have really enjoyed your trip report, thanks for sharing, especially the Keys to the kingdom tour, very interesting!

I was pretty shocked by some of the stuff that happened to you all! Seems like you encountered every bad CM at Disney, and the incident with the construction workers... You just don't expect that at Disney!

Anyway, seems like you didn't let it spoil your holiday.

Thanks again

Stew

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter