Friends Reunited - TRIP REPORT!! - COMPLETE

Thank you for sharing your wonderful trip report. I'm quite sad it's all come to an end. What a great group of friends you have.
Congratulations on the new job, wishing you lots of luck in Liverpool :)

Aw you're very welcome - thank you for reading along, and thank you for your wishes :goodvibes I'm getting excited but am still terrified :lmao:

Absolutely loved reading your TR! It's made me very excited for my first visit to Disney (not until next August!) x

Thank you very much, that's very nice of you to say that :goodvibes Hope you have a great first trip! There really is nothing like it!!

Great report Beth - Ive really enjoyed reading it.
Congratulations on your new role as a Dr - hope you enjoy living in Liverpool.
I work in Wigan so you had better warn Jo that if she hears a strange woman shouting her name it will be me recognising her from your photos.

Thank you so much :goodvibes
Hahaha :lmao: I would absolutely love for that to happen!!!!

What a great trip you all had, thanks for sharing :goodvibes

Its been a really great report and ive loved reading it. Sounded like you girls all had so much fun.

Im also secretly relieved that you had no major problems getting to the car park with cases or driving home after a long flight. We are parking at Gatwick for the first time in Sept and ive been dreading :P

Looking forward to the final installment :)

Really enjoyed your trip report Bethan :)

Aw thank you! And thanks for reading along :goodvibes

What a great trip you all had, thanks for sharing :goodvibes

No problem Rachel! Thanks for reading along! It was definitely a trip to remember!

Its been a really great report and ive loved reading it. Sounded like you girls all had so much fun.

Im also secretly relieved that you had no major problems getting to the car park with cases or driving home after a long flight. We are parking at Gatwick for the first time in Sept and ive been dreading :P

Looking forward to the final installment :)

Oh, we did! :cool1:

Yeah, it's not bad at all - it's not at the top of the list of things you want to do after getting a flight home from Orlando, but it's more than doable! I didn't get any sleep at all on the way home on the flight, but was fine to drive home really with just making one stop for some munchies and a stretch of the leg. The only thing I found a little hard was lugging the case to the car park reception and then back out again - I could have left it by the door I suppose whilst I sorted my stuff out at the desk, but I was paranoid lol :lmao: Just get someone to wait outside with the cases and kids whilst the other person collects the keys!

Even I am sad you had to come home! ;) Thank you for writing this report Bethan, it's been really fun!

Jo x

read the whole thing and loved it , you seemed to do so much in just 2 week

thanks for taking so much time to write it up and good luck with the job

yay finally caught up.
Such a shame that you had to come home, I bet you could have stayed a few more months.:thumbsup2

Good luck to the new adventures in your life.xx :)

Great, Great TR, loved it all. Roll on August, here we come! Good luck with your new job and move.

Thanks for sharing, it's so sad leaving I'm not surprised you were all a bit emotional.

Even I am sad you had to come home! ;) Thank you for writing this report Bethan, it's been really fun!

Jo x

Thanks Jo! I just had to share it all - I had a blast writing it and remembering all the details!

read the whole thing and loved it , you seemed to do so much in just 2 week

thanks for taking so much time to write it up and good luck with the job

We did; that's why it probably felt like it had gone so fast for us!

And thank you :goodvibes

Thnks for sharing and good luck with the move and Brazil plans.

Thanks Claire! :goodvibes

yay finally caught up.
Such a shame that you had to come home, I bet you could have stayed a few more months.:thumbsup2

Good luck to the new adventures in your life.xx :)

Could have easily stayed a few more months again, yes! :lmao: It was strange, when we were there, it felt like the ICP again and it felt like we'd have all the time in the world! And then I'd remember, nope, just three days left, lets cram it all in! Hence the exhaustion at the end :rotfl:

Thank you :hug:

Great, Great TR, loved it all. Roll on August, here we come! Good luck with your new job and move.

Thanks! Not long for you to wait until August now!! :cool1:

Thanks for sharing, it's so sad leaving I'm not surprised you were all a bit emotional.

Thanks for reading along Andrea!

It's taken me all week to read this but was so worth it! The detail you've gone into is amazing. I have three comments:

1) The photo quality is incredible. I love my Panasonic lumix little digital but this has seriously made me think of upgrading.
2) Leave living with the land alone!! We always do this ride!
3) Are you SURE that wasn't a rat?!?!

Loved reading your TR and it has set me up nicely for my trip.
If we have half as much fun as you guys did then I'm sure it'll be FAB:thumbsup2

It's taken me all week to read this but was so worth it! The detail you've gone into is amazing. I have three comments:

1) The photo quality is incredible. I love my Panasonic lumix little digital but this has seriously made me think of upgrading.
2) Leave living with the land alone!! We always do this ride!
3) Are you SURE that wasn't a rat?!?!

Aw thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it! In reply to your comments... :)

1) Thank you. Nothing to do with me, it's all down to my camera. A Canon 550D which I bought second hand last year. One of the best purchases I have ever made and I have really enjoyed upgrading to a DSLR. Although, I must warn you, it gets a bit like an addiction :rotfl:

2) No comment. Different strokes for different folks :p

3) Oh dear... I hope not! I will have a coronary if it turns out I was that close to one... it was just weird... too big to be a rat I thought. I should have captured it for research haha!

Loved reading your TR and it has set me up nicely for my trip.
If we have half as much fun as you guys did then I'm sure it'll be FAB:thumbsup2

Thanks :) I see from your ticker that it's just three days! I envy you something chronic right now!! I hope you have the BEST time :goodvibes

Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to keep us all entertained. Thoroughly enjoyable.:goodvibes

Aw thank you! You're more than welcome :goodvibes I'm just glad you enjoyed the read!

As promised, before finishing up, I said I'd share some of my favourite Photopass pictures with your lovely selves!

So are you sitting comfortably...?

This is one of our first pictures taken with the Photopass, straight after we had purchased it at the Theatre. We couldn't understand why the photographer was taking his time until we heard the bangs of the fireworks from the castle show behind us! Perfect timing, thank you sir!!​

Another from our first morning at MK; it just shows how happy we were to be back!!

Say "hello" to my new friend!

Meeting the Beast in his quarters was a lovely way to end dinner at Be Our Guest!

I had to show this one even though it is horrendous! I have no idea how or even why I was making this face! I swear, I loved meeting the Beast!! Honest!

Excited to be at our first Flower & Garden Festival at Epcot!!

Ready for a fun-filled day at Hollywood Studios!

Family reunion!

I think the photographer's instructions on this one were something like "on the count of three, pretend you're on Tower of Terror"...

Tanya! Come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Obligatory RnR photo!

Why I was so happy to be fighting Darth Vader I don't know...

This was another of those "on the count of three" photos... I have no clue what the instruction was though :rotfl:

We made it to Animal Kingdom!

These were animal impressions... apparently!

Continued in the next post...

Looking relatively normal (for once!) for dinner at Chef Mickey's!

Loving the leis at the Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show!

The best hug in the world! This photo just makes me smile :)

Loving life!!

How come everything looks better in black and white?!

It is physically impossible to recreate these faces!

Another memorable day at Epcot!

Duffy gives the BEST hugs!

Ready to enjoy Illuminations for one last time after a superb dinner at Jiko!

Pretty like a princess at Cinderella's Royal Table - such a lovely experience princess:

We couldn't leave without paying the main man a visit on our last day!

Goodbye Magic Kingdom... *sniff sniff*

And whoever these two ladies are... I'm really sorry that we have your photos on our Photopass :(

************************************​

And so there you have it folks, the TR is officially completed! I wrote some 'highs and lows' on the UK Trip Planning board (here), and as promised, I finished up with some of our favourite Photopass pictures! Thanks again for reading along :hug:

Great report! Really enjoyed reading along with the girly adventure.

Love the photopass photos! I love the ones with 'added character' they are so fun.

Kinda bummed its all over, need to find something else to entertain myself until mine now :)

Thanks for sharing. I thoroughly enjoyed your trip report. I love the Photopass photos. There are some magic shots that I have never seen before.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!