French Quarter show pics here

Ah, 20 more days til my water view room at POFQ, can't wait! Amazing how much it seems to have changed since I was there 10 years ago.

IMG_3631.jpg

We stayed in building one, in the corner room on the third floor.

I am loving the pictures!! Will be there in July 2010,

Does anyone know if the boat landing and boats to DTD are wheelchair accessible?

For those of you who have been at POFQ at Christmas time - does it feel less "crazy" than at other resorts? In all of the photos, I don't see any super-crowded, busy situations.

For those of you who have been at POFQ at Christmas time - does it feel less "crazy" than at other resorts? In all of the photos, I don't see any super-crowded, busy situations.

We have stayed at POFQ 5 Christmases now. We never find it to be crazy like other resorts (this past year was our 13th Christmas at WDW). There are certain times in the morning that the food court is full, but even then it is a short walk to another area where you can find a seat and eat, even if it is by the pool. We love it at Christmastime!

I posted lots of holiday pictures both last year and this on this thread, but I don't think I posted this one. I took it at dawn with my cell phone and it is one of my favorite POFQ photos:

1227090657-1.jpg

LOve the Sept Pics. We are going to be heading to WDW in Sept for the 1st time and will be staying at POFQ for the 2nd time. Free DDP too!

Does POFQ get all decked out for Halloween? Does anyone have any Halloween decoration pics at POFQ?

These photos are most certainly selling me on POFQ!!! We are hoping to book our trip for the first week of December (I was there last Sept and thought I was going to die in the heat...). It's our Christmas/25th Anniversary gift to each other....

HI there,

Thankyou sooo much for posting all your comments and pictures.

We (or rather I ) have just booked POFQ for our trip in July. I cancelled our cheap hotel offsite due to a really bad review i read on the orlando forum. But to be honest i had bad feelings about it the minute i booked it. I hope my DH enjoys my new choice as it was him who wanted to stay off site. Keep your fingers crossed for me he doesn't find the new credit card bill before i get a chance to pay it.
I may have slightly under estimated the price difference that i told him oops!

4 weeks and 5 days to go xxx

HI there,

Thankyou sooo much for posting all your comments and pictures.

We (or rather I ) have just booked POFQ for our trip in July. I cancelled our cheap hotel offsite due to a really bad review i read on the orlando forum. But to be honest i had bad feelings about it the minute i booked it. I hope my DH enjoys my new choice as it was him who wanted to stay off site. Keep your fingers crossed for me he doesn't find the new credit card bill before i get a chance to pay it.
I may have slightly under estimated the price difference that i told him oops!

4 weeks and 5 days to go xxx

We stayed at POFQ for the 1st time in May 09 and that was all it took. We are now hooked. It was small, quiet, and beautiful. Pool was fun, loved the boats to DTD, and we enjoyed the nightly entertainment.

That's why we are staying there again in Sept and we can't wait!! :goodvibes

POFQ is my favorite resort. It is beautiful. We always enjoy Scatt Cats too! Hopefully when you do not have to drive everywhere and can take the Disney transportation your husband will really enjoy staying on site.

Enjoy POFQ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter